1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

End of day 3. Anyone with me? how’re you feeling?

john_doe77 likes this.
  2. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

3. Just finished my second day! Had some urges but was able to focus on coursework instead. How are you BlueJoe?

4. Arohamystic

Arohamystic Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Starting today! :)

2525 likes this.
  5. Glad you're on board!

Arohamystic likes this.
  6. ShaunR

ShaunR Fapstronaut

I’m about to finish day 2. Still not have too tough of a time. I’ve gone over a week before, but I was in a family vacation, so I was occupied the whole time. But i was able to do it before, so I know I can do it again

7. Joriz

Joriz Fapstronaut

8. LightningBolts

LightningBolts Fapstronaut

2 down 5 more to go!!!! Victory may seem far but its getting closer

9. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

Just ending day 3. Night time is the hardest for me, after a long day at work. But feeling confident that I'll finish the challenge this time!

10. Iridium

Iridium Guest

Day 0 of 14

Since I am struggeling in the 14 days challenge, I will join the 7 days challenge now.
    Let's do this!!!

2525 likes this.
  11. Day 1..wow..this looks crazy..i wanna join it ..i want myself in the hall of fame list ..yaay

2525 likes this.
  12. never2old

never2old Fapstronaut

Day 6 is done. There were a few hints of things getting more difficult, but still in the game. Another 24 hours and that will be one week without pmo. Then it will be on to the next challenge right away, strike while the iron is still hot and all that..

It'sBiological likes this.
  13. SamWitwicky

SamWitwicky Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 7
    3 more days to go..
    Keep on going everyone..

It'sBiological and 2525 like this.
  14. It'sBiological

It'sBiological Fapstronaut

Day 2/7 of the challenge (actually PMO-free day 5). Holy shit, guys. This morning I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and started thinking about what should I eat for breakfast. I decided to go with an omelette with cheese, meat and tomatoes, since it was my favorite when I was a little kid (had not eaten it for many years). Immediately after making that decision, I got really excited, happy and just could not wait to taste this amazing cuisine that was once so dear to me. And it tasted SO good.
    "Umm, okay, It'sBiological, what's the big deal?" one might ask.
    Well, the point is that for the last 4 years, I have not felt excited and/or happy even when being with close friends in a huge limousine during new years eve. I've not felt such an endorphin rush when on a vacation at some of my favorite destinations on earth. I've not felt excited and happy when it's Christmas eve. I've not felt happiness and love when holding my new-born nephew for the first time (you get the point). And now, I suddenly get SO excited about something so trivial as a fucking omelette!?! :) Amazing!

The only downside is that I've had trouble falling asleep since it was a ritual for me to fap before going to sleep.

The motivation is really high - can't wait to feel even more better. I'm really grateful for this awesome community and wish strength and motivation to all of you!

It'sBiological

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  15. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Day 3/7 on this challenge. Today should be an easier day than yesterday because my wife and I are home together all day. Lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

Starting Day 4... wow the urges were bad when I woke up

17. irof

irof Fapstronaut

day 0 again, feel really bad. well, it's not like i can pause the time so that i can mourn my failure.
    gotta plan something so that i don't fail again, good luck for me...

18. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

19. newilluminati

newilluminati Fapstronaut

Ok been trying this years without real accountability - this forum will act as that for me
    Day 0, I'll be back tomorrow

2525, Tonytone and YakTutor like this.