1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

21 days.. thanks nofap community for your support and @2525 for creating these challenges.

2525 likes this.
  2. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 7 (first week gone) ...

Beamer and Arc12 like this.
  3. Days 8-10: The new job has kept me busy and occupied a vast majority of my time this week. It's amazing when one enters full time employment how quick the week and it's days seem to fly by. Today is day 10 and I can safely say that it has been a better day than most recently. I haven't edged or thought about MO at all the idea doesn't seem so appealing and I don't miss it at all today. I've been under a lot of stress with training for the new job and making a lot of adjustments to full time work and a family health emergency have all taken there toll. I've opened up P sites and thought about watching something for some form of escape. However having gone this far I see no reason to go back to the past and it's not like watching some p is going to fix anything. It will just make things worse and a self downward spiral would occur, I'm definitely thinking much quicker and more logically. I've noticed here and there I feel more manly I don't know how or why but I catch myself thinking about it now, maybe it's from not wasting time and energy doing MO. I'm excited to see where this will lead me next and with time I'll grow into the new job and decide what I want to do from there for now it's about learning and enjoying the job.

4. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Day 21 completed ... Had little urges as I was at home ... Started listening to song and working on things that I like... That made the day pass like a awesome ride ... @2525 challenge completed ...

5. henry kuln

henry kuln Fapstronaut

Day 2/21 - relapsed this friday. I keep seeing things in my head, no matter where I am or what I do... This is tough, but no option but restarting.

Sola2 and Beamer like this.
  6. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

7. rlpete64

rlpete64 Fapstronaut

Day 0 -
    Proverbs 24:16. For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Single Palm Change and Sola2 like this.
  8. tryHARDJ3H

tryHARDJ3H Fapstronaut

21 Days NoFap Challenge Completed!!!
    -OMG, times gone real fast, for those weeks, because I quitted PMO, so I have more motivation to do lot of other fun stuffs(hangs out with people, sports etc), and I’ll became really busy(and I enjoyed it), and then I’ll have no such times to care about PMO, then I’ll have even more motivation to do more fun stuffs, so the challenge is getting easier by times!

-Big appreciate for the challenges founder @2525 and every Fapstronauts with encouraging warm words! :)

9. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Congrats buddy, you did a great job ! Good to see you change your habbits , away from pmo, that's the way to go about it !
    Keep going now ! :)

tryHARDJ3H, 2525 and Sola2 like this.
  10. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 5/21: Feeling positive and calm, moving forward day by day :)
    Staying strong !

tryHARDJ3H, 2525, Arc12 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Day 0, taking it 1 day at a time!

Beamer likes this.
  12. sekoseko

sekoseko Fapstronaut

13. internationalcamper

internationalcamper Fapstronaut

14. Rameez

Rameez Fapstronaut

Day 4, its off today and i am at home which is why its too much difficult as the strong urges coming back. need suggestions how to keep myself calm. nothing is working today even if i am doing other things.

15. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 3/21 is done.

16. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday :( Day 0 again

17. Rising Sun !!

Rising Sun !! Fapstronaut

18. FlipatyFlop

FlipatyFlop Fapstronaut

thanks man!! will difinately try it!

19. FlipatyFlop

FlipatyFlop Fapstronaut

--Day 11--

going strong my edged jussst abit today!