1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your body type?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I’m 19 but still have a boyish body. Im skinny but have a small belly and almost no pectorals.
    I don’t think I’ll sign up for a gym this summer as I’m landscaping anyway and I do quite a bit of lifting for that. However landscaping mostly is arms and back. I’d love to have a barbell at home to beach press with.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  2. Jocker

Jocker Fapstronaut

You need some milk bro.........
    Eat workout sleep repeat

3. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

It depends if you want to look toned or big or both the latter you would definitely need to go to the gym but what is your height and weight that's a huge factor too ?

4. UKSD

UKSD Fapstronaut

I'm an ectomorph so always look lean and 'skinny' unless I put serious weight through weight training and food. I think I have properties from the other body categories as i have wider hips than usual but still retain narrow clavicles and smaller joints like wrists and ankles.

5. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

In order to help speed up the process of putting on muscle be sure to do works out that use large muscle groups especially squatting because when doing leg excercise your body releases the most testosterone

leoac13 likes this.
  6. Average Skinny no abs just skinny.

7. leoac13

leoac13 Fapstronaut

Start with compound exercises to lay a good foundation for some strength, then proceed to isolation movements and despite what anyone says, do your cardio, just not excess of it

8. avatarivn

Cottage cheese-like muscles, muffin top on waist, and overweight.

9. [​IMG]