1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

~*~ The 90 Days to improve your life Challenge ~*~

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MLMVSS, Oct 4, 2017.

1. That is true, I think I do want to do both. I've made a fair amount of friends at uni but I pretty much never speak to them again unless I run into them. I'd like to meet more people and stay in touch with them and probably deepen relationships of like 5 friends I have right now off the top of my head. I'm a lot different around friends than other people so I think just meeting more people will help with social skills. But I also want to have some best friends, I've only ever had one or 2 I think

MLMVSS likes this.
  2. Zaid10

Zaid10 Fapstronaut

Count me in! I tried NoFap before and did well for over 30 days but i ended up relapsing several times since then, I love this list man it caters to all, My goals are to read my religious texts more, Become more active physically and finish some of the books i have bought but haven't even read! The longest I've ever gone was roughly over 6 months and one day i just caved in (Way before i even knew what NoFap was) PMO for 90 Days starts right now! will check in to create accountability for myself daily!

I_can_and_I_will and MLMVSS like this.
  3. YES YES YES I AM IN!!!!! This seems so exciting! You gave me so many ideas! I can't wait to have an actual life instead of just being on the internet all the time. You sir... are amazing.

4. I_can_and_I_will

I_can_and_I_will Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Beautiful post. There's so much to life than sitting in front of a computer and PMOing. Loved your list bro!

MLMVSS likes this.
  5. PhantomOfThePixels

PhantomOfThePixels Fapstronaut

Ok. I'm in.
    I was going to do this anyways as a distraction from PMO, but I may as well sign up.

• Do digital artwork for at least 2 hours each day, or at least 10 hours each week - Timed using my phone.
    • Learn a new language (I don't expect myself to be fluent by 3 months, but it's a start).

6. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Hey bro, my hobbies are pretty much the same! I've been trying to learn digital art for a while now, any tips for this beginner? :D I started learning French since last week, which language are you learning?

Baby Buddha likes this.
  7. PhantomOfThePixels

I have no idea I am also a beginner, most of my work thus far has been done with a mouse so I have no real experience using a tablet.

I am learning Japanese.

Because I am a weeaboo.
    I mean, cus it's a difficult language to learn, and I love a challenge.

8. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Bro, awesome!!!! :D Good luck on your journey!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  9. WOW friend you had created really good list i am on it on physical section and running. I AM COMMITTED TO IT.

MLMVSS and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  10. YOU CAN LEARN HTML JAVA CSS C LANGUAGE

11. PhantomOfThePixels

I already know C++, C# and Java.

What's this got to do with the price of fish?

I already went through 3 years of CompSci and hated it.

Why would I put myself through more hell?

Edit: I just got the joke. Well played.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  12. SORRY if i hurt your feeling but i was talking about ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE / AUTOMATED MACHINES / Valerian11-615x437.jpg 1_ADjseyCRFJ4Qn05u_rjWJQ.png ROBOT

I_can_and_I_will likes this.