1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never doing it again!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CommonGuy, Nov 22, 2017.

1. CommonGuy

CommonGuy New Fapstronaut

Hello guys! I've been doing NoFap for 36 days now and it's going great! I've broken my record which was 35 days! I felt really bad when i relapsed after those 35 days...but, i started over again and now i'm on 36 days! My confidence is going up! i am not fully confident in myself yet but, i am way more confident in myself than i was way before i started NoFap. I finally got the courage to record a new Youtube video and talking to people goes way beter and without anxiety. Just keep on going after a relapse. It will all be worth it!

2. pathetic guy

pathetic guy Fapstronaut

CommonGuy,

Well done on your progress thus far. It gives me hope that I can do it as well.

This horrible addiction takes our self esteem away from us. This addiction is pure fantasy.

I try to limit my internet time to the bare minimum. I'm working on day 5. I have never had 5 days without MO, or PMO for that matter.

Please keep doing the right things. You matter.

Take care.