1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Using nootropics during reboot

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by lostmint, Nov 23, 2017.

1. lostmint

lostmint New Fapstronaut

So reboot is about rewiring reward pathways which relies on neuroplasticity. I've used nootropics on and off and found them pretty helpful for habit forming. Has anyone had experience with this and rebooting?

2. I use them here and there but not on a daily basis. Some are great for motivation, but I have to watch out with others, as they can bring urges.

3. lostmint

lostmint New Fapstronaut

I pretty much only have noopept left atm.

4. BrianRescue

BrianRescue New Fapstronaut

I'm on nofap day 5, first time ever trying it. I'm also taking 800mg oxiracetam and 10mg noopept each day. Incredible energy and mental clarity so far. Plenty of urges as well, although I am sure I'd have those regardless of the nootropics. Will report further as time goes on.

5. How do you like noopept? I was looking into getting that. I occasionally use aniracetam, which seems to help a lot with focus and motivation. I heard noopept is much stronger.

6. BrianRescue

BrianRescue New Fapstronaut

Yeah, at first it was a bit much for me... it's powerful stuff. If you take too much, you'll feel it. But I've been on it for a couple weeks now and I've gotten used to it, and I really enjoy it. It's like a stronger piracetam. And stacking with the oxyracetam is interesting, it has a calming effect.

7. ali.nf

ali.nf Fapstronaut

What nootropics do you take and are they natural?

8. LoganWilliamsq

LoganWilliamsq New Fapstronaut

It is really good thing to try. I taking this pills for about 2 years. Its helps me with everything: learning, working, improving skills, workout. If you need information about some stacks you can do, you can find it here:nootropicboost. Really good and cheap site. So try it out! You will be satisfy!

9. urgegone

urgegone Fapstronaut

I think Citicholine/Alpha GPC, L Thyrosine, Ashwaganda, Bacopa Monneri, L-theanine with caffeine, Zinc/Calcium/Magnesium Bitrates, Exercise, Math Problem solving, and other habits will help you rewire your brain and for nightfall I suggest Selenium works well along besides reducing usage of spices in food

rathina likes this.
  10. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I use armodafinil. It took a couple weeks to kick in but then was good for about 4-5 months. Then it crapped out. I'm planning on taking a tolerance break for at least a week.

11. rathina

rathina New Fapstronaut

Thanks Bro for your inputs!
    I am into recovery from OM now. Could you please list me out the brand names to purchase the nutrients and the Adaptogens that you had mentioned above? ..It will be of great help to me..
    Thanks