1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being virgin after crossing teenage is potrayed as sin or incapablity

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hard gainer, Nov 17, 2017.

Being virgin after teenage

1. Considered loser

2.9%
  2. Irrelevant

97.1%
  1. Well you have didn't have agreed my statement, You want my opinion you got it because if I am going be honestly Society don't accept virginity toward men's, They general don't accept toward men's and that's the true but that's Society for you , if you want my opinion you already got it because Real Life there way more important thing to take care WAY WAY More important than losing virginity.

2. Okay, and that tasteless mental institute comment was apparently necessary? As I said he didn't say the whole world revolved around it, he was just confused and wanted to know what people thought. I think it's time for you to re-read what he wrote.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Losing your virginity to someone you care deeply for is absolutely life-changing. It isn't bad at all for someone to make that their goal; it goes along with finding the right person.

However, if your idea of losing virginity is just for the "cool points" or any reason like that, whereas it's more of an obstacle than an awarding experience, and you do nothing but seek for that, then I think your priorities should be straightened out.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Being a virgin doesn't make you a loser. If someone is a loser and they have sex they're still a loser. In a certain way I think some people become bigger losers because of sex. They go around and tell everyone desperately hoping people will think they're cool. Doing this can also harm the other person's reputation and it disregards their right to privacy.

5. Hard gainer

Hard gainer Fapstronaut

Thank you Sarah. I have got clarity now. And supporting words form you people means a lot to me. That is encouraging me to stay more focused.
    Congrats for your 62 day streak. Soon You will achieve your goals. Stay strong stay focused...

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hard gainer

Hard gainer Fapstronaut

Yes that's true. Have sex is just a small part of life. There many other things is important in life that can values.

7. Hard gainer

Hard gainer Fapstronaut

True. If make that like a goal or something then it only become an obstacle to cross. I am not going to do that. Let it come when ever it will.
    But when it happens it should be only with person with whom I share love.
    Not to buy it for money like any commodity.

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. Hard gainer

Hard gainer Fapstronaut

Yes bro that is not at all a big thing to worry about. Just got confused by peoples opinions. Let it happen when day comes. Congrats on your 11 day streak bro.

9. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Honestly i was worried about how guys would view me in college since i was a virgin and never had a relationship before.

I lost mine at 19 to the wrong person. Having sex didnt make me feel any different as in oh im cool now.

Honestly losing it to the right person and waiting is so much better than rushing it for the wrong person in my opinion