1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get over a broken heart?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by usef Abs, Nov 24, 2017.

1. usef Abs

usef Abs Fapstronaut

I m at 55 days of Nofap and it recently got harder, because i got hurt so bad recently.
    The reason i m posting this is because I need help. With Nofap you follow certain habits and steps stick to them and you are good to go.
    Any advice for getting over her? How do I get her off my mind? Stop thinking about her, dreaming and fantasizing?

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

We've all been there... Getting over someone isn't easy. For me personally I found it helps to delete anything that I have that may remind me of her.

Find way to keep yourself busy and try to spend a lot of time with friends so they keep you distracted. Give yourself time to heal... it may take a while.

usef Abs likes this.
  3. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Time. Time is the only thing that really heals a broken heart.

After weeks or months of pining away and feeling depressed, something will finally break. You'll realize that she's moved on with her life and is having all kinds of experiences, while your life has been stagnant because of constant thoughts of her. You'll realize that you're short-changing yourself in life, and you'll remember that those goals and dreams you had before really were worth chasing after.

I'm going through something very similar myself, and I've experienced it several times in the past--so trust me when I say I know how you're feeling.

usef Abs likes this.
  4. usef Abs

usef Abs Fapstronaut

Thank you. I couldn't have asked for something better.

5. usef Abs

usef Abs Fapstronaut

Thats what i will do and yes time heals everything. Thank you.

SolitaryScribe likes this.