1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. You just changed my life. Right now, I am at drops of days!

Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
  2. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Aight so, day 6 is officially here for me and I'm feeling awesome, just as usual ;)
    I had a very strong urge to masturbate this morning and it got even worse by now
    but everything is good so far.
    Have an awesome day/evening guys&girls, I believe in you all :emoji_heartbeat::emoji_heartbeat:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  3. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Day 14 yesterday was tough but I was able to cope, somehow. A day like yesterday would have put me away for a long time just a few months ago. Today is better already. I'm one day from my goal of 15 days. I feel confident.

Welcome, newcomers! This is a great thread. I hope you will stick around, let's help each other

DerNeuMann and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing. I used to do the same thing. Today is the only day of our lives, ever

vxlccm likes this.
  5. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Hey sorry I've been absent! On day 6 today. Just took my first freezing cold shower and it sucked, but it worked and I am no longer horny lol

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. new format

new format Fapstronaut

My longest streak is 9 days recently though six was not that hard so should I try for 10? I’m going to go for at least 7 but I think 10-14 days should be the next goal but I’m in

DerNeuMann likes this.
  7. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Made it to 2 weeks without P! On day 3/7 without M.

Thuki and DerNeuMann like this.
  8. Good job man
    Two weeks in thats great! Just remember that during the though days you will feel even better the next day when you make it.
    Good luck!

9. Newlife793

Newlife793 Fapstronaut

Day 9 now!! I can’t believe I’m actually going this strong, I’m so sorry I was MIA yesterday, it was just one of those days, but I’m still going strong. Thanks to everyone on this forum. Your all very great people and you’ll go a long ways. Special thanks to DerNeuMann, I know that if we were friends in real life we would be best friends. You’ve supported me with this more than I could ever ask anyone to. Hope everyone has a great day!

10. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

11. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

LOL. Yes, they suck but you feel great when you step out and they make you man up just to step into them. I tried them for a week and liked the man-up part. It was a great daily challenge. Unfortunately, I have a body temperature that is always low, like around 97. So when I take the cold shower, I end up being ridiculously drowsy all morning and can't warm up, so I had to give them up. :-( Too bad, because I enjoyed it.

12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi, You can choose, but.... The idea here is to just add on to your current streak. So I recommend that you go for 9 days to start and then add 5 more days to get you to 14. After that, add 7 more to get you to 21. You can insert your own numbers in there but keep the first goal at a number you know you can win at.

13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

It won't be long before you have to change your profile pic to a lion!

14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

9 days and well on the way to your goal. So exciting. Helping you helps me. Believe me, I couldn't have made it this far without it. You guys have a way of pushing me forward each day with no excuses. I love you, man. You're going great.

15. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Oh, tomorrow is going to be a great day for both of us. I'm rooting for you. You can do this.

TanglePie likes this.
  16. Every share I read is something that helps me as well. Even if I don't agree with them, I get something from the share.

When I was sober in AA for only about 6 years I heard a wise share from a person I looked up to. She said that she could not give her program to anyone. No matter how well she explained her program of recovery, it would be impossible to give it exactly to someone else. What she pointed out was that a few minutes or even a few seconds after she gave someone her program that person would have to make a decision. When they made a decision, it would become a their program - a different program.

I've never forgotten her. On my 10 year AA birthday, she gave me a gift (a small gift, but a treasure to me) I still have it and it reminds me every day to share my experience, strength and hope and to not try and give away my program.

Hope that made sense.

L

17. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

My longest streak is at 7 days, so I will go for a 10 day challenge :)

DerNeuMann likes this.
  18. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Welcome! Be sure to read the whole thread and give support and encouragement to the other men.

19. abouttime19

abouttime19 Fapstronaut

Finally 1 week for me.
    It's weird, usually my energy starts to rise around day 6 or day 7, but for the past couple weeks, my energy never grew beyond these benchmarks...
    Feeling groggy and tired.

When do you guys begin to see a rise in energy?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  20. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi, this might be a sign that you're piggy backing off the last streak. It could lift any day or you might have to endure this through the next stage. The good news is that whatever temporary will mean for you, it is temporary. Tough to take, I know, but temporary. For me it lifted around day 30.
    @abouttime19

abouttime19 likes this.