1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't get girls to notice me at all.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Nov 29, 2017.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I mean, yeah I fairly shy. But even when I do talk to girls they aren't interested at all. They really don't go up and say hi to me and ask how I'm doing. Even when I talk to them, they just give me one word answers and they aren't curious about me at all even when I ask girls about themselves. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. They really don't show any signs of liking me or really even wanting to be friends with me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It just seems like I'll be alone forever...

I mean just being able to have friends that a girl would probably help me out a lot, and I really can't even get that. Even when I have good talkative night for some reason, the next time see someone it goes right back to nothing happening. I mean a few weeks ago, I got to talk to a for about 15-30 min alone, now it's like nothing happened and she doesn't want to talk to me, maybe even avoiding me. I'm really just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I also tried talking to a guy tonight or rather he wanted to talk to me and I talked to him awhile. But I felt absolutely nothing afterwards. I really think that most people don't care and just talk to me nice.

Which is pretty hard for me since I believe that relationships are the purpose of life, so this is kinda killing me.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Overthinking likes this.
  2. unicorn93

unicorn93 New Fapstronaut

You are not alone I think because I'm in the same situation. I'm doing efforts to talk with girls but they don't show any interrest even more sometimes they look like if they are afraid from me.

3. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Maybe you're nervous and it makes your voice a little trembling, and the unconfidence makes girls uncomfortable. Or you're just trying so hard that you seem creepy to them :eek:

4. Your severe lack of confidence is what turns them off.

Don't worry, pretty much all men have been there.

Step 1: Take her off of the mental pedestal you have her on. Put nobody above you.

Step 2: Improve yourself. Exercise, get hobbies, etc. You know the drill.

Step 3: Assert yourself in conversation. Drive the conversation. Don't care about what she thinks of you, it doesn't matter. It is kind of counter-intuitive, but treating people as if you are the alpha somehow draws them to you, especially the ladies. Lemme stop there before some social justice warrior tries some nonsense.

5. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

Tell us more about yourself
    1) are you eating whole meats,veg and less processed foods?
    2) do you improve yourself intellectually?
    3) are you on the dreaded path of emotional maturity?
    4) do you know how to enjoy yourself amongst company you enjoy ?
    5) what are you good at?

these things make you more attractive, or they make you feel "whole" enough so that rejection is not a concern and you can talk to anyone.

Devil's Details, Hitto and Reborn16 like this.
  6. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I mean just being able to have friends that a girl would probably help me out a lot, and I really can't even get that. Even when I have good talkative night for some reason, the next time see someone it goes right back to nothing happening. I mean a few weeks ago, I got to talk to a for about 15-30 min alone, now it's like nothing happened and she doesn't want to talk to me, maybe even avoiding me. I'm really just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

7. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I also tried talking to a guy tonight or rather he wanted to talk to me and I talked to him awhile. But I felt absolutely nothing afterwards. I really think that most people don't care and just talk to me nice.

Which is pretty hard for me since I believe that relationships are the purpose of life, so this is kinda killing me.

8. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

sry man , wish I could help you out , but perhaps social skills are a good start. Learning to converse without spilling too much or dripping too little.

9. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

As others said above, work on yourself.

No need to impress, or try to chat to everyone, or get everyone to like you.

If someone says something you don't agree with, offer your different opinion confidently. It's a quick way to tell whether that person is able to have a mature conversation.

They either hear you out, or try to shut you down. Either way - you've established yourself as someone with character and belief in oneself.

Do your own thing, on your own path, and let interactions flow naturally.

sakeen and Lopez760 like this.
  10. Just be blunt with them, if they don't like it move on. If there's a girl you like just ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. If she says no, then don't waste your time on her. My ex was a professional at this shit. He told me "Collect, then select." Lmfao basically, made lots of friendships with girls (non romantic) then when the time comes choose one to build a relationship with. Take her shopping, ask her to go to dinner with you, then after your close ask her if she wants to date. If she says yes, then congrats! If she says no, then select a different girl and start building your relationship with her.

FutureDoctor likes this.
  11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Let go of this desiring girls and wanting girls to like you that will
    the most important relationship you can have is the one that you have with yourself if you do not love yourself and respect yourself others will not

sakeen, John Jerome and AChosenPeople like this.
  12. Rover26

Rover26 New Fapstronaut

It can be a roller coaster of emotions because maybe you came across one that is really good and worth it but a simple No puts you off. That it makes you not want to see other girls and you will always think and run back to that one

FutureDoctor likes this.
  13. You need confidence man that's what it sounds like. Start improving yourself. People here posted great ideas to get started.

14. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

You need to let go of Chasing Woman. I learned this and now it's like every woman wants to talk to me or get my attention because I'm not giving them the Stare/Attention like most guys , I'm focused on myself and getting a better job and my own house, that's when the right Woman will come. Also remember this not a score sheet in how many woman you can date. It's about finding Love positive energy with that woman. Be equal and don't put any woman above you or you will feel like crap . Check YouTube there's lot of advise about not Chasing woman :) Don't worry you won't die single lol it's all in Your head!

FutureDoctor, Hitto and Reborn16 like this.
  15. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I'm learning that too before I use to be so thirsty lol I need this chick she is so bad she will make me feel better and all this stuff haha I was lying to myself you see those gorgeous chicks and see other dudes with them and before NoFap I used to think look at this dude he must be super lucky to have this beautiful women in his life and he must be happy I don't have any beautiful women around me I'm worthless ugly awkward all bullshit lol I've learned to just let go and be happy with myself and that I'm striving to better myself now I'm at more at ease and now I'm showing my true personality with no fear and I realize some but not all people will gravitate towards this I would love to have a pretty caring woman in my life who can I make love to and share beautiful experiences but it's not something I absolutely need to be happy I have god and family and friends so I'm never lonely

Reborn16 and Lopez760 like this.
  16. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

Because you try to make them notice you.

17. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

Relationships are not the purpose of life.

Hitto likes this.
  18. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Mark 12:30-31New International Version (NIV)

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”

19. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

How as I supposed to do that when I fear that I'll be alone forever?

20. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

You dont have to take my suggestion seriously but how about be glad that girls dont notice you and focus on yourself and no pmo. Im sure you wont get to 200 days because some girls will surely hit hard on you

Lopez760 and Reborn16 like this.