1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Uphillfighter22, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Uphillfighter22

Uphillfighter22 Fapstronaut

60 days. What a journey. In the last 60 days, weeks 4, 5 and 6 were the worst. Things started to clear up after weeks 6/7.

There's still lots of work to be done.
    Images are fading, but negative thoughts linger sometimes when i stay in my head too long. OCD has lessened but can still tap you on the shoulder from time to time. Anxiety and depression are no longer as crippling in the initial stages.

Things are better, but I've also grown stronger. I could not have done this without the supprt of my family and parents. I've also leaned into my faith, which has been extremely encouraging. Without it, i don't know where i would be. For me, it's Christianity and Christ. Of course, not everyone is religious here, but i highly recommend tapping into your spirituality or faith.

Excited to move forward and putting this terrible addiction behind me! The only way is forward now!

2. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

congratulations!
    did you notice any physical change? skin, hair, body?

Uphillfighter22 likes this.
  3. Uphillfighter22

Thank you! Physical change so far, better erections! I've been a gym rat for 4 years now so I've kept going (not much change there). I did lose weight initially but am now gaining it back!

4. BlueJoe

BlueJoe Fapstronaut

nice! I also had better erections even on my 14 days streak

5. Congratulations :) 60 days mark is great. How many wet dreams you faced during this streak?

6. Uphillfighter22

I would say maybe 2, iust in the beginning. 60 days is great, still lots of work!

7. Just

Just Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your 60 day accomplishment! Funny how I started my nofap journey after a trip to the promised land, go figure.

8. Congrats on your streak!! Thanks for sharing !!

9. Uphillfighter22

Thank you! Lots of work ahead!

10. Uphillfighter22

Awesome! Would love to go one day!

11. Just

Just Fapstronaut

@Uphillfighter22 definitely add this to your bucket list, PM me for any questions.