1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Krillin93, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Krillin93

Krillin93 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share that I'm thankful to this community for supporting eachother.

This is my 3rd day and I would have almost fallen to the temptation of pmo and worse, were it not for your succes stories and tips.

I had many doubt about my own willpower today and since I live in Amsterdam, I was on my way to visit the red light district because of said doubts almost overtaking me.

But I suddenly decided to walk through the park, while it was freezing, and the urges were overcome by my own clear thinking which led me to rebel against my enslaved mind.

I am so damn happy that I could finally say 'no' to myself and take the good path for once.

Thanks again for sharing on this platform and sorry for the long post. Good luck to all of you!!!

2. Any win boosts our willpower!! Keep going & thanks for sharing!!

3. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Well done. Every win, no matter how small. Treat them as though they were big victories on the way to winning the major trophy.

4. I'm happy for your success little goes a long way

5. Krillin93

Krillin93 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys. Keep fighting and stay strong!

6. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I know that feeling; great, isn't it? Well done, sometimes saying "no" is all it takes to turn away.

Deleted Account and Krillin93 like this.