1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

135 days in - life completely changed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Thanx, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post! Really hits home on many levels.

Describing the good and bad like you did is especially inspiring, wish you the best on your journey onwards :)

2. fuck yeah, reading your story made my day. I felt the same benefits during the first 30 days too. I enjoyed the newfound benefits so much that I couldn't go back to PMO and lose it all.

3. DenyYourself

DenyYourself Fapstronaut

Hey brother, I have been thinking about your story for a couple of days. It is very encouraging, especially since I have been feeling rather hopeless the past few weeks. Thanks for sharing it. Also, don't feel like you "wasted your youth" with this. You overcame a difficult struggle, and that is what makes you a man. Now you can encourage others who have the same struggle.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  4. Overcoming internet addiction? Is it even possible at this day and age? Wonded with what can this addiction can be replaced.

5. You have put it so honestly !! I can definitely relate with your story!! Thanks for sharing !! It'll help us all in keep going !! Let there be light brother!!

6. Congratulations!! Great and inspiring thread!! Keep your spirit high and thank you for sharing it!

7. mpk

mpk Fapstronaut

I am a new fapstronaut. Reading testmonials like this, I would like to say only one thing. I am very much determined to write a testimonial like this within 4-5 months!!

8. TrevorLuciferus

TrevorLuciferus Fapstronaut

9. Manhunt9

Manhunt9 Fapstronaut

Great story, i really enjoyed reading it

10. irsydmnwr

irsydmnwr Fapstronaut

keep it good work maan.

11. you share similar problms that i face and we have similar story.

12. exactly me
    ditto

BF109 likes this.
  13. Joe92

Joe92 Fapstronaut

Made my day ! Highly inspiring, thanks for sharing, hope you're doing good

14. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

This was definitely a good read. I want to post a success story like yours soon!