1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How fantasies killed the dating aspect

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Lopez760, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

I strongly believe this my thoughts were sick man, like I wouldn't wanna date girls unless they wore leggings yoga pants short skirts fancy sexy dresses thongs G-string lol WTF?! Lol haha and oh she has to have either big or around ass and boob's , I wouldn't care about the eyes which I think now is one most important thing when dating plus it takes away those selfish sick thoughts :) also if I do find a girl dresses like the stuff I mentioned. I'm tell my mind not to overfantazie that she's hot but proud I'm going to make Love to great awesome woman not just SEX

Hitto, avatarivn and sfmark12 like this.
  2. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Yeah man! Go after the woman. The physical stuff is so much better when it's with someone you love!

Lopez760 likes this.
  3. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

Exactly brotha! I realized all this time that nothing BEATS LOVE its an amazing emotion :)

4. new format

new format Fapstronaut

You from riverside county? Just asking you don’t have to answer just judging by the 760

Lopez760 likes this.
  5. new format

new format Fapstronaut

Anyway what benefits have you had from nofap

Lopez760 likes this.
  6. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

hey whats up :) and yes I am from COACHELLA, not the festival the actual city lol :)

7. new format

new format Fapstronaut

Cool la Quinta

Lopez760 likes this.
  8. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

The community is amazing ive learned a lot and the benefits knowing I'm not the only person battling this addiction. so many good advise here.

9. I use to be like that too. Glad that shit is over.

Lopez760 likes this.