1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally survived over the weekend without PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by roseisrose, Sep 15, 2014.

1. roseisrose

roseisrose Fapstronaut

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post this that perhaps some one would get motivated. I've had trouble surviving over the weekends without PMO. During the week, it is no problem for me to stay away from it. Usually I would relapse during friday or saturday due extra time and usually my urges rises during that time.

But finally, I managed to keep the control for the first time and it feels good. I did however have a "wet" dream between sunday and monday night. Even tough it wasn't vivid, but surely there was something going on with opposite sex. Maybe that happened, because my brain was so use to the PMO right around that time, so it had to give the dopamine boost "naturally" or what ever :D

But, now I am looking forward to face the next weekend and KO those urges, because I haven't won the battle yet. They are merely taking the count from referee now...

2. willme

willme Fapstronaut

Congrats man. I have the exact same problem. I dint make it through the weekend. But next week I have planned a getaway to a nice beach so hopefully it will be easy the next time.

If i can stay away during the weekends I think it will be easy after that.

3. anonymouse80

anonymouse80 Fapstronaut

Good going! A victory, no matter now small, is a solid step forward. You will be able to draw on this success to accomplish your longer term goals. I'm proud of you!

4. roseisrose

roseisrose Fapstronaut

Thank you guys! It is very encouraging to get this feedback from others. I also wish you luck and patience on your journey!

5. junglist

junglist Fapstronaut

Congratulations dude! The devil makes work for idle thumbs! Can you do extra hours at work? That's how iv been avoiding downtime haha