1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i tell her i like her

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Spoony, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

So. I met this girl about a year and a half ago by chance. Everything went well when we first met with friends but she was leaving the next day. By went well i mean we were drinking till 8am and there bus was leaving at 9am, nothing really happened kiss on the cheek but we kinda kept in contact. She was someone i was interested in but life took us too different places.

So fast forward to last weekend and we met up me her and her friend. Friday night went well chatting and laughing and just having a good time. Saturday day time we were out had some food looked around the town but i ate something that did not agree with me and i spent the saturday night feeling like crap. Basically unsure if i was going to hurl which really kinda put the nights plan out.

I invited her down to where i am before im due to go back home for christmas but she said that she couldnt make it.

But all the signs were there. Touching playing with hair eye contact laughing at bad jokes.

Do i risk telling her that i like her and getting rejected and losing a friend. Or just keeping it as it is.

2. Depends on what you really want with her. If you want to try testing out the relationship if you see the signs than I say go for it. If you want to keep the friendship then don't. Of course it hurts getting rejected, but you won't know till you try. It seems like you do really like her, so I say go for it. :)

Muki007 likes this.
  3. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Don't tell her you like her. Keep flirting with her. Google kino escalation and use it. You don't need to tell a girl you like her with words, tell her with a kiss.

4. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

so update. I was speaking with her today because all looks well for remaining in this location for next year. and she seems good for coming down to meet me or me going back up again so ill play it safe for the moment check out how the interaction is going then take it from there. It gives me time to get through a large part of this challenge and to start getting into shape. Alas the latter will take considerably longer than the 90 day NoFap. so hopefully all well that ends well

SolitaryScribe likes this.
  5. arrow26

arrow26 Fapstronaut

This sounds good to me! :)

6. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Exciting. Go get her!

7. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

i hope to reply to this topic next year saying i got her.