1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Itsgonnabeok

Itsgonnabeok Fapstronaut

I'd like to share with you 2 tips that works for me:

1. I feel lucky to have passions like working out and do art, so now I really focus my mind on these, besides I get better faster. Focus your mind on what you truly enjoy doing.

2. I don't really meditate (I should try some day) but when a bad thought come to my mind, I tell myself NO, I look away (if the trigger is visual) and I take 2 or 3 deep breathe.
    However I consider workingout as an active meditation since I focus on my breathing and executing a perfect movement.

In a nutshel: focus on what makes you feel alive and breathe ;)

JohnnyBA likes this.
  2. Bravehart

Bravehart Fapstronaut

Another day in this war against addiction. Best of luck to all of you as well.

3. Itsgonnabeok

Itsgonnabeok Fapstronaut

4. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Day 12, yesterday I said I could feel some positives. Today I’m on roller coaster of depressive emotions. I’ve had depression & anxiety for years.
    The state I’m in today, relapse feels strong!! I’ll use all the techniques I’ve learnt from the nofap community to get through today.

5. David1970

David1970 Fapstronaut

6. Zen23

Zen23 Fapstronaut

Day 25!!! Yeahhh!!!

FelixtheOcean and Sola2 like this.
  7. Damianus

Damianus Fapstronaut

8. Jamel

Jamel Fapstronaut

Day 12 last check in November 27th. I've been having a few issues with isolating myself. This has been a double edge sword since it gives me peace but offers temptation.

Sola2 likes this.
  9. Day 2 down. Happy almost Hump Day everyone!☺️

Sola2 likes this.
  10. ISFPdude

ISFPdude Fapstronaut

Alright, may as well join this thing. It happens to correspond pretty much with my little banner thingy too, lol.

FelixtheOcean and Sola2 like this.
  11. LeoCapl

LeoCapl Fapstronaut

12. HTTP404

HTTP404 Fapstronaut

13. Th3Ardi3ntOn3

Th3Ardi3ntOn3 Fapstronaut

Finally I did it @2525 mission complete heading to 60

LeoCapl, FelixtheOcean and Sola2 like this.
  14. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Day 17/30 I am having these crazy dreams that I am busy looking at P. More like a nightmare rather, nice to wake up and realise my streak is still intact :) Stand strong brothers, the devil will do anything to get you to fall!

15. Grape Juice

Grape Juice Fapstronaut

Day 5/30 is done!!!! Yeah!!!!

LeoCapl and FelixtheOcean like this.
  16. bookproof

bookproof Fapstronaut

17. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Relapsed
    I got flu and didn't go to the University for some days. I don't know why I relapsed, but this worries me a lot because it makes me think I will never find a girlfriend :(
    Day 1 - No PMO
    I had an issue with my mobile phone yesterday, so I couldn't post. I'm going to the University again now that I'm fine, but I'm still worried about my future. I hope not to stay alone.

LeoCapl, hukona and FelixtheOcean like this.
  18. Dingo2001

Dingo2001 Fapstronaut

19. GoneWalkabouts

GoneWalkabouts Fapstronaut

Day 3/30 - came close to giving up. There's always that moment when a urge hits where I can either bail or continue. Today I chose to bail and proud of it. Now I know I'm strong enough to choose the right way next time too.

20. FelixtheOcean

FelixtheOcean Fapstronaut

Maybe you could try to focus on other goal. If you put your attention on a different achivement, you will get both. I dont know: learning Portuguese in Duolingo or cleaning some rooms at home?

Good luck, man! I think that if I can do it, you can do it even better. Trust me!