1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What's the best one advice you can give to all rebooters?
    Post them.

My advice:
    Don't think of "How to beat my addiction?", change this to "How can I replace my addiction?". You will have amazing results.

2. sanchy

sanchy Fapstronaut

AMOUNT OF WORK PUT IN = QUALITY OF RESULTS

....also, have great patience.

3. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Fapstronaut

If you mean replacing an addiction with another addiction, it wouldn't be a good idea. My advice for you is to have a firm belief that you can do anything you set your mind to. Write it down on a piece of paper and read it everyday until it becomes instilled in your mind. And that every second you spend on watching p. you could be spending on improving yourself. Everyday think about how you can help someone (be it a friend or a relative, whatever)...because thinking about other people helps you not to dwell too much on yourself. I've had an every-man-for-himself attitude for a long time. Ever since I quit pmo, I started thinking about others perhaps for the first time in my life. We gotta start giving so that we may recieve. It's like planting a seed. You'll reap what you sow. Trust me.

4. Thackeray

Thackeray Fapstronaut

Focus on your goal of rebooting by starting a journal on here and updating it daily. Could be that you write several paragraphs or a single line of text, but coming here will help keep your eye on the ball.