1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I fell in love, please help

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by sombrero23, Nov 26, 2017.

1. sombrero23

sombrero23 Fapstronaut

@SuperLulox
    Yeah, I get it, but did you feel attracted to her before all that like in my case?

She said she likes me, but I don't think that in a way I would like it to be. Her previous boyfriend was kinda crazy and he still bothers her with some bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if a relationship was the last thing she's looking for right now.

2. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Yeah I did. And you'll never know unless you try

3. Exactly. And the regret of not trying is a completely different type of regret bro

4. Hey man, this may be a bit late, but if you really want this girl I can probably help you here. Firstly, you need to know that guys mostly like what they see, but girls mostly like what they hear. But they definitely don't like to hear "I'm hopelessly in love with you" totally out of the blue - that just creeps them out. You have to start telling them what you like about them, but you have to go slowly: you can't start off by saying "you have beautiful boobs". I did that once and the girl got really angry ... she ended up marrying me though ;). You have to start with things like "that's a really pretty dress you have on", then with time move on to "you have really beautiful hair", then to "I love the color of your eyes", then to "You have beautiful eyes", then to "you are really beautiful", then to "I really like you, I mean really like you". Girls love compliments, but they must be genuine and not all come at once or you will be creepy - you must really like what you say you like, not just pretend to like it. And have patience and take it slowly - girls love to be wooed and be the center of someone's attention (you don't even have to be very good looking).
    Hope this helps. Good luck!

SanityOverVanity likes this.
  5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Agree Friendzone is BS. It makes two very false assumptions: that the ultimate goal is to have sex with a/any/all women, and that friendship with a woman is not a rich and valuable experience.

Deleted Account likes this.