1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Day Push-up Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Will_power_now, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Will_power_now

Will_power_now Fapstronaut

2. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

I am not sure why did this stop. But anyways I'm doing this!! images (5).jpeg

3. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

Barely done 15.. I never have patience with push ups for some reason.

4. This is so bad for your body in so many ways ......

5. Also if you're new to working out, this is the quickest way to quit working out

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. You're exaggerating. It's a suboptimal way to train, but it's not bad for your body or even that hardcore (tho it depends on what kind of level you're on). if I wasn't tired from just working out just now, doing 5 sets of 20 would be nothing.

7. It's fine as a workout but everyday is where it becomes dangerous. I'm not really interested in debating on something like this. Bc if you look on any weightlifting page on the internet you'll find out why working the same muscle everyday is dangerous.

8. @Ensamheten Just to be clear, do whatever. All the same to me. You'll find out in 3-5 months

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Ok bet tomorrow is Monday so I'm gonna start this and do 100 push-ups for the week lets go !

10. TheRightPath

TheRightPath New Fapstronaut

I will do 30 pushups for 40 days regularly with other things like situps, crunches etc