1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Dislike Weed Culture.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 9, 2017.

1. So anyone else dislike weed culture? Always thought it was stupid.

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You probably think that because it is. If someone wants to smoke weed I don't really care, but I get tired weed culture everywhere.

I Am that I Am and RainbowShell like this.
  3. I've smoked since I was 15 but I always though the weed culture was pretty stupid. Even during the days when I would blaze all day long, I'd get annoyed by those idiots who treated weed like a religion and make it a way bigger deal then it was. I cant think of any good examples for obvious reasons, lol, but when I saw the thread title a couple idiot stoners I knew came to mind and I got pissed off instantly. Some people cant enjoy a simple pleasure without douching it up and turning it into some useless movement.

4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I always thought the people who are anti-weed are the stupid ones, go figure.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Any reasoning behind this?

I don't like pomegranates. Maybe I should make a post, lol.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  6. I can feel this.

7. Reasoning being I wanted to know the view of the community here. I don't like pomegranates as they are either, but in salad with some nice BBQ and a beer, its great.

8. I was asking about weed culture, not weed itself, I know it can have medicinal values for many people.

I Am that I Am likes this.
  9. Your reason for disliking marijuana is other people's opinions on marijuana?

I Am that I Am and tweeby like this.
  10. tweeby

tweeby Banned

You ain't lived until you've had a bit of the ol' Jamaican Brown

11. No my reasoning for why I dislike weed culture is not what this thread is about, i wanted to hear other peoples thoughts and I got a few good answers I agree with.

12. Forreal I feel like you can't hate on weed if you haven't tried it

tweeby likes this.
  13. The smell is disgusting and I hate having to breath that crap in everywhere I go, plus the whole "420" memes and jokes people do are so bland and annoying.

14. My only issue is when people make out that it's totally healthy. Haven't they heard of lung cancer?

15. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

I smoke it daily
    But yeah
    People treat it bigger than it actually is .

16. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My opinion: this worshipping of weed culture, as well as false "studies" done decades ago, are creating a stigma that's preventing us from actively using weed as an actual medicine in much of the world.

While I do agree that weed, at least in the aspects of personal health, is better than tobacco and alcohol, it's still a drug that can be abused.

Gotham Outlaw and RainbowShell like this.
  17. Zestria

Zestria Fapstronaut

I have never partaken in any illegal drugs. This may be the reason I don't understand the weed culture. I used to have friends that would watch stoner movies and invite me to watch them too. I would watch, but not understand why the humor was not amusing to me. I enjoy silliness and stupidity as much as the next person, but the whole "wow man" never stuck with me. Now when it comes to things like laser lights and lava lamps - those are cool to me. Pink Floyd was a great band to me. Just not the culture of "I have to be stoned or it doesn't speak to me".

18. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What’s weed culture?

19. The whole weed culture thing just seems immature to me. You either smoke it or you don't. No need to identify yourself with it.