1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 day PMO finished, what to do now??

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by joey0411, Oct 24, 2017.

1. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

How do you feeling right now?

2. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

The recommended reboot is 90 days, so I seriously doubt if your brain is reset yet, even though you're feeling the strength of 30 days. I think you're playing with fire if you go back to MO at this point. If you want to test M only, I would at least wait until the 90 days are over and then see how you feel about your life. In the short time I've been doing this, I'm convinced that my M days are over. Of course I'm married and have opportunity for PIV sex and O. I don't know how I'd feel about it if I were single. But if I were single and had had a P addiction I would be very cautious.

Former_CD likes this.
  3. UKSD

UKSD Fapstronaut

Keep going and aim for 60 and 90 days!

4. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

There is no cure. There is only control, well that might be the "cure."

kropo82 likes this.
  5. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

I went back to masturbation after 5 months. It led me to P subs. I felt myself on a slippery slope. I eliminated masturbation on March 2, 2017 and I haven't looked back. I belive masturbation is playing with fire.

MasterGamer likes this.
  6. chotoquatroi1

chotoquatroi1 Fapstronaut

go on. best is yet to come

7. That’s a monster streak you have there. May you please share why you wouldn’t go back to masturbarting? Even if it’s once a month or two?

Do you think stopping masturbation will have benefits if it’s own?

kropo82 likes this.
  8. Yeah get to 90 first for sure, then decide what to do after, but one thing you can never do is return to P and that’s forever.

Idk when you will be cured, idk how anyone knows, but I guess when the benefits get to reasonable and acceptable you just kinda move on?

Also, if you decide to MO, id say do it once a month at most

9. Maybe MO even less, try once every two months