1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 90- for woman!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by yoyo63love, Dec 8, 2017.

1. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

First of all,I am not an English Native-speaker.Therefore,I apologize for my grammar mistakes. I am a 32 years old woman who lives in Asia for nearly my entire life. I have been fapping really hard, since I was 12 years old. And, around this year September, and my health condition wasn't that optimistic, because my kidney is painful on both sides, and I often feel fatigue and tired that I have to sleep 12 hours per day. One day, I was searching on youtube videos, and I suddenly found a video related to nofapp by a young girl. So, I was expecting this NoFap journey will improve my health gradually. Also, I want to mention that I am a lesbian since I was in elementary school, and I had 2 real girlfriends in the past.

Benefits from NoFap - Social Anxiety is gone gradually, because I used to have this issue for a long time since I was fapping at young age. -Not as introverted as before, I was so self-closed before and I would just stayed at home and not going out for 1 month, and I was so afraid to talk to other people, but since I was on nofap I could make eye contact with people that I am having conversation with. -more energetic than before, and I lost 5kg for eating healthier, more vegetable and fruits intake. - Lastly,I am seeking another romance in my life,so hopefully I can attract more woman in my real life.

2. Congratulations @yoyo63love! Great achievements! Keep your self on track to your goals and dreams!

3. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

Thank you very much for the support!!!

4. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

Thats amazing how you made a commitment to change. Keep reaping the fruits my friend!

5. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

well done. keep it up.

6. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Great story. Keep up the good work

7. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

Thank you all for the reply and the support.
    I actually relapsed at day 100, and a few relapses after.
    Everytime I relapsed, which result in major headach.
    And, I reset my counter and currently at day 7 today.
    Recently, I felt a really strange feeling between my elbows, it is pressure like feeling.
    Therefore, could it be a third eye opening? because I also feel really energetic.

8. I'm vampire

I'm vampire Fapstronaut

9. SUB0

SUB0 Fapstronaut

The greater you fall,the higher you rise .....This suits your story@yoyo63love
    Congrats on your success...

Floweringlife likes this.
  10. Aditya alex

Aditya alex Fapstronaut

Congo! And all the best in finding your romance!

11. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as , the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.[2] The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,[3] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers. In some traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye is said to be located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows.

In Taoism and many traditional Chinese religious sects such as Chan (called Zen in Japanese), "third eye training" involves focusing attention on the point between the eyebrows with the eyes closed, and while the body is in various qigong postures. The goal of this training is to allow students to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe and gain a solid foundation on which to reach more advanced meditation levels. Taoism teaches that the third eye, also called the mind's eye, is situated between the two physical eyes, and expands up to the middle of the forehead when opened. Taoism claims that the third eye is one of the main energy centers of the body located at the sixth Chakra, forming a part of the main meridian, the line separating left and right hemispheres of the body.[4] In Taoist alchemical traditions, the third eye is the frontal part of the "Upper Dan Tien" (upper cinnabar field) and is given the evocative name "muddy pellet".

According to the Christian teaching of Father Richard Rohr, the concept of the third eye is a metaphor for non-dualistic thinking; the way the mystics see. In Rohr's concept, mystics employ the first eye (sensory input such as sight) and the second eye (the eye of reason, meditation, and reflection), "but they know not to confuse knowledge with depth, or mere correct information with the transformation of consciousness itself. The mystical gaze builds upon the first two eyes—and yet goes further." Rohr refers to this level of awareness as "having the mind of Christ".[5]

According to the neo-gnostic teachings of Samael Aun Weor, the third eye is referenced symbolically and functionally several times in the Book of Revelation 3:7-13, a work which, as a whole, he believes describes Kundalini and its progression upwards through three and a half turns and seven chakras. This interpretation equates the third eye with the sixth of the seven churches of Asia detailed therein, the Church of Philadelphia.[6]

Awakeatlast likes this.
  12. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

thank you^^

13. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

hope i can find my true love soon.thank you

Aditya alex likes this.
  14. yoyo63love

yoyo63love Fapstronaut

I am updating my newest status, and after a few relapses, that I am on day 10 of this nofap journey.
    And, I just noticed a significant benefit, which is my eyes are looking sharper, brighter, and shiny like a star, and I have crazy amount of energy, and I also awared that my eyes look more attractive, and social anxiety is gone 10% out of 100% . And, I gained limbal rings around my eyes too. I wish I can continue on this journey forever. Hope you guys on this thread can fight this barrier.