1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is Day 300! But....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Oct 14, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks! So great to read comments like this! Motivates the heck out of me.

Menta_Na and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Menta_Na

Menta_Na Fapstronaut

@frogg05 You're doing a great job man, don't let the anxiety get you down. Do you meditate? i think that would help a lot. Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Exposure therapy are really good ways to deal with anxiety. I don't know what your life is like in detail but you have to face the things you are afraid of if you ever want to overcome them.

frogg05 likes this.
  3. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'm doing my best to confront the problem everyday.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

You had normal sex in this period?

frogg05 and AndrewJohns like this.
  5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

No sex at all. But it's not a choice. Haha

6. BradM6016

BradM6016 Fapstronaut

Hopefully you will gain the confidence needed to improve yourself man. Congrats on the 300 days man. That is remarkable and it is truly an inspiration. I'll be there one day

frogg05 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. So inspiring man. Keep on going :). Soon 100 days for me. Over 200 days to reach you. Day at a time :)

frogg05 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Low

Low Fapstronaut

So when you first started nofap did it help with your anxiety?

frogg05 likes this.
  9. Bahram

Bahram Fapstronaut

would you tell me more about your challenges and difficulties?
    great job by the way...

frogg05 likes this.
  10. joaoln

joaoln Fapstronaut

Wow! Congratulations, dude! Amazing! I hope to get there too!
    Regarding the anxiety, have you tried meditation? It seems to me that once you've shut your main "escape from reality valve" you're finally able to notice your feelings and afflictions. Meditation will probably help you deal with them without having to appeal to other subterfuges.
    Keep it up! You're an inspiration to everyone here!

frogg05 likes this.
  11. Congratulations!!!

frogg05 likes this.
  12. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks! And you will be here one day. I know it!

13. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Woe! You keep at it man! I promise you the days go by fast when you pass 4 months and before you know it boom! A year.

14. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

At first it did, like 2 weeks in i was amazing and very social. Almost like my body was telling me this is what is on the other side if you complete your quest.

15. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Biggest challenges for me at first were the burning desires to watch P. Especially when depressed about something. It was my crutch, my beer when I didn't have beer. Also the flatline was horrible it's as bad as advertised lol you really have to think positive around that time because life sucks for a while with flatlines. But my biggest challenges were energy low motivation zero focus , horrible crippling social anxiety that got worse the more I went without fapping. I've had many embarrassing days cuz of it. There were many challenges my brother. But things are starting to smooth out for me now! Just took time ya know.

16. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

thanks i am meditating now! Consistently hahaha took me a while to be consistent but now I don't miss a day.

Menta_Na and joaoln like this.
  17. Dude, congratulations, super jealous of your streak!

How’d you do it? Was it hard? Did it take you a long time to get to this streak? Benefits???? Tell all!! Mindset change?

frogg05 likes this.
  18. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Hard? Absolutely! It took 15 tries before i finally had the mindset that enough is enough! You gotta sacrifice who you are now for who you will become. Otherwise you will continue to suffer in 2018, 2019 and more. So I decided to man up face the pain now and become victorious in the near future. Benefits? Well, time no brain fog, confidence slowly growing infact i felt an increase yesterday
    , Better mood but not completely stable just yet, anxiety doesn't overwhelm me as much in social situations. I'm sure there's more "magic powers" that will develop the more months and days go by. I'm still healing but I'm telling this journey completely changed me! It makes you wanna be a better healthier you! It's SO worth it.

19. Man I totally hear you on sacrificing the old you for the new you. It’s hard though, I want to give up the old me, whatever can take it if it replaces with the new me.

When urges hit, what do you tell yourself?

20. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Well usually I'm watching Nofap videos to remind me why I'm doing this. And I read the success stories on hear. It helped tremendously! When urges came (boy did they)I constantly reminded myself why I'm doing this and what gifts will be there for me if I stay committed.Nofap builds your self discipline if you let it. Honestly it opens doors for you in life as well...hard to explain that though.