1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 22!
    urges are everywhere

DerNeuMann likes this.
  2. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Day 12! Keeping myself too busy to feel the urges lmao. Almost to 2 weeks!

3. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

You can do this, my friend. What's your goal?

DerNeuMann and SQTO81 like this.
  4. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Thank you man..
    My 1st goal, for now, is to reach 100 days... and we will see by then

DerNeuMann likes this.
  5. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

3/30. Small urges but nothing else. Focused

DerNeuMann, underway and SQTO81 like this.
  6. underway

underway Fapstronaut

3/30. I´m slowly walking away from that sad little place I used to sit on. I don´t feel any desire to come back. Just sorrow over the lost years. But it will pass.

SQTO81, DerNeuMann and TanglePie like this.
  7. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

Here for ya brother. We can do this

SQTO81, DerNeuMann and underway like this.
  8. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

I can't even pass 1 days so my target is 2 days...those unlogical urge keep coming even when i was not at home...seems like my brain was messed up very much since my last relapse that leading to continous fapping for 1 week

DerNeuMann and underway like this.
  9. Crunchy leaves

Note, i can't even see a women without such an annonying imagination...really need help to fight this off

underway likes this.
  10. underway

underway Fapstronaut

I have my fingers crossed for you, mate. I cannot help much, I´m still struggling myself, but be sure I am with you in my thoughts. You are stronger then your addiction. You have your own life without it.

11. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Why is it so? Anyway I can't say for sure I'm withdrawing, but I've been having weird and comically extreme mood swings since this morning, which is fucking me up on a remarkable number of levels, but my will to go on hasn't been affected at all, really.

SQTO81 and DerNeuMann like this.
  12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

That is fantastic!! I've noticed that the younger guys seem to move through the phases much faster than the 30 and older. It's logical, of course, but it's also amazing.

Yeah, enjoy those mood swings. Stay away from energy drinks, whatever you do. Coffee, chocolate, tea are all fine. Vitamin water, fine. Energy drinks, very bad because they can lead to a grossly exaggerated upswing followed by the kind of crash you don't want. All that said, I am pretty proud of you and your will. Although, I hate to use the word will. If willpower and inner strength were enough, this site wouldn't exist.
    What has happened is that you have made a decision about your life, a new mindset about being a man. Once that happens, your strength and willpower help power you through but the new mindset says there's no going back to being a boy. Whatever was preventing that in your mind up to now, you've been able to completely discard from your life. That is the key for every guy here and you found it yourself at only 15. That is worthy of respect. Man, do I wish I had found that at age 15. When you pass the 90 day mark, please be sure and contact me by message because I have some things to say to you and you alone at that time. Keep powering through, new man.

13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Oh, and your mood swings aren't withdrawal. That's the reset or reboot that every talks about. You're now past withdrawal!! :) Your hormones are unbalanced, especially with the constant steady flow of plenty of testosterone, which has been in short supply for a while. There are all sorts of resets and you're going to continue to experience this kind of thing off and on for a while. Yesterday, at Day 70, even though I passed your phase long ago, I had it happen to me and it was ridiculously instantaneous. One second I was in a good mood and the next second I was overwhelmed by grief. Now you'll be more understanding with your girlfriends. :confused::mad::(:oops::eek:o_O:):mad:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    SQTO81 and PasterofMuppets like this.
  14. eliterexor

eliterexor Fapstronaut

I set 12 days. I'm now in day 9. after this road to 15 days. lets do this!

SQTO81, TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  15. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

@Deth

Hi Crunchy,
    Welcome to my thread. I think everyone here understands your difficulty with this. Our thread friend Deth came up with something he calls the three second rule. I've made a very slight change (so slight I can't even remember what it was) to it from what he originally told me but I think it's freaking brilliant and I've had multiple guys tell me it is working for them.

The point of it is twofold. First, you don't want to feel like a creep. Second, you want/need to stop looking at girls like sex objects. Most girls/women in this day and age are so lonely to just have a guy look at them without his eyes bugging out. But when that doesn't happen, they end up settling for the kind of guy they'd rather not settle for. Guess what? That makes Fapstronaut guys a valuable commodity. It will take some practice because you have to develop a new habit and lose an old one. The brilliance of Deth's 3 second rule, even if he didn't know it was brilliant, is that it uses the old habit/compulsion to create the new one.

So, here it is. First, just acknowledge that your eyes are going there without your permission and you really can't stop it, at least yet. Fine.

So, in the 1st second: Your eyes went there.
    Second 2: Now you have control over them. Move them to the face. Notice nice things about their face, pretty eyes, cute nose, beautiful lips, whatever suits you, but concentrate on them as a human being, not an object.
    Second 3: Smile in a friendly way and look away. Even if they aren't looking. If they do look and get eye contact with you, chances are, they'll smile back. You may get a few who avoid the eye contact but more often than not, you'll get LOTS of smiles. You'll start to enjoy it. You'll enjoy it so much that eventually, you'll start looking at the face first. Trust me. I've been able to do that and so have a couple of other guys, including Deth himself (that's a weird phrase).

Crunchy, it's really important that you read the whole thread from start to now. It will probably take you less than an hour but that hour could really affect your ability to raise your streak. By the way, your clock says 70 days. Were you planning to reset it?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    SQTO81 and Crunchy leaves like this.
  16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi, Welcome to my thread. Please read all posts from yesterday because they have some valuable information about the phase you're going to enter any minute. You've got this!

17. eliterexor

eliterexor Fapstronaut

Do you mean the phase 2?

18. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Brother, I know just what you grieve over. However, I have definitely had those feelings somewhat assuaged by being able to help guys on this thread to avoid having that happen to them. Learn everything you can about this and help others. It helps you because at some point, you don't feel you can let them down.

SQTO81 and underway like this.
  19. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Actually, I'd say your first goal every day is today. And your real goal is life. Am I right about that?

SQTO81 likes this.
  20. Crunchy leaves

Forget about the counter, thank you for reminding me :)

DerNeuMann likes this.