1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does NoFap have a chat?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BjornTMV, Dec 14, 2017.

1. BjornTMV

BjornTMV Fapstronaut

As the title implies, do we have a live chat? If not, the admins should slap a chatroom on here for us lurkers that are sitting here online in the middle of the night with nobody to talk to. I saw the forum uses XenForo as the community software and saw they have a chat add-on.

2. Yes, we have had live chat for ages. To access it you have to upgrade to premium (see below).

3. BjornTMV

BjornTMV Fapstronaut

...oh.. hmm I'll consider it.

4. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

When I do online shopping like Amazon, book a hotel, buy a flight ticket, rent a car, I don’t need to be a member of PayPal. It’s good enough to have the dates of my credit card ( Visa, Master, Amex). Unfortunately I have to be a member of PayPal to do the premium-upgrade. And I don’t like PayPal.

5. Thank you for asking this, it's been on my mind for a while now. When I can't sleep I just look for forums.

6. BjornTMV

BjornTMV Fapstronaut

I agree, I am all for supporting the forum for various reasons, but the chat which is a good therapy tool, should be free. Just my 2 cents..

WesternWolf likes this.
  7. BjornTMV

BjornTMV Fapstronaut

...and even added to the panic button..