1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Fence

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LowKeeKee, Dec 14, 2017.

1. LowKeeKee

LowKeeKee Fapstronaut

My SO has installed Mobile Fence on my phone so that I have a deterrent from searching anything inappropriate, and for her piece of mind as to what I can and can't do on my phone. This is not a complaint, in fact, I asked her to do this, for both our sakes. She sent me a link to a forum thread in a text, and normally mobile fence only lets me use chrome for a browser, and then blocks anything that is inappropriate. When reading the thread she sent me in the text, I got an alert that said that Mobile Fence stopped working, and I brought her my phone right away and told her that this happened so that she could log into the app and see what went awry.

This post is to ask if anyone else has had any problems with this app? Are there any suggestions for another one we could use? I go away to work in camp in 2 weeks and want her to feel secure that there is nothing I can do from my phone that she doesn't know about.

2. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Never had problems with Mobile Fence, honestly, we love it. What phone do you have and have you updated? maybe something happened with an update, or is Mobile Fence updated to the latest version???

3. LowKeeKee

LowKeeKee Fapstronaut

I think it glitched out for a minute due to the latest update, it's working fine now, I'll have @lovebug_km keep a close eye on it while I'm home to make sure she's happy with it

4. lovebug_km

lovebug_km Fapstronaut

Did y'all get a message that it's not free any more too??

5. I prefer Ever Accountable, however, I think accoutability apps suck on iOS, which is why I switched to android. With Android Ever Accountable can watch every thing as well as track how long you spend in each app. It gives a detailed report to your accountability partner as well. I know because I saw the one it sent mine and wow. I was impressed.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and LowKeeKee like this.
  6. It's also $6.99 for the individual plan which covers unlimited devices and even gives your AP text alerts. For the price it's amazing. I think they're also having a 14 day free trial option right now so it's worth checking out.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 likes this.
  7. LowKeeKee

LowKeeKee Fapstronaut

Installed, awaiting my SO to set it up when it's convenient for her

8. Awesome. I hope it works good for the both of you. I would hit the like button on your post but apparently I hit my like limit for the day. I didn't know there was a limit to how much encouragment one can give on this site, lol.

LowKeeKee likes this.
  9. LowKeeKee

LowKeeKee Fapstronaut

Thanks for to our help and encouragement, anything I can do to help @lovebug_km feel comfortable is a good thing

10. You're welcome and I completely agree. It's encouraging to watch couples work this out together and hopefully rebuild trust within the relationship. I wish you both the best.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and LowKeeKee like this.