1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate seeing attractive single women at church.

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back at you.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

You're the type of dude who when called out on his bs, cowers back in his little shell. Quit right now dude.

3. I'm not going anywhere. I'm still here. Just find your accusations hilarious

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor, even though I wasn't trying to be funny.

5. Thanks. You provide a lot of great material.

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Just curious as to what denomination you belong to?

7. I'm not part of any denomination and that should be enough for you know exactly what I believe.

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

You don't go to a church at all?

9. Lucas Anderson

Lucas Anderson Fapstronaut

10. Lucas Anderson

Easier said than done, but try to dedicate yourself to focusing on the scripture and word... set yourself aside at church because clearly by going, you are acknowledging a greater power... something bigger than all of us... you must focus on your God and nothing else and you won’t be bothered

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Are you telling me you don't notice attractive women in church at all? Come on man.

12. Lucas Anderson

Oh no I absolutely do, and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that... there are beautiful women everywhere, yet that’s all that you can allow your mind to extend it to. Simply acknowledge “Hey, wow, she is a beautiful women...” and move on. Don’t fantasize about her or wonder if she is single... wish her happiness and joy and remain focused on why you attend church and what your goal is.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Runtilmylegsdropoff

I am focused primarily on the Word, and I don't wish her happiness or joy, I'd rather date her. God gave me these healthy desires and I am not going to apologize for it.

14. You could always become a monk and join a monastery. That way you won't see many attractive women, in fact you'll probably won't see much women at all. :emoji_laughing:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  15. Monk Life.jpg Just some motivation if anyone chooses to go down the monk path

truthseeker17 likes this.
  16. Let me be serious for a moment... You can't avoid attractive women so you need to change your attitude towards women. These women aren't the problem, your mind is so you need to renew it. Women shouldn't be made to feel bad because someone finds them attractive. Many churches have done really well in dehumanizing women because they've made many women think all they are is nothing but an evil temptation. After all these women are your sisters and you should love them.

17. Runtilmylegsdropoff

You should be a Pastor.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. ElectroChill

ElectroChill Fapstronaut

It took sometime to read the proper answer.
    The problem is always inside us, not outside.

Hitto likes this.
  19. There was a period in my life when I thought maybe I would be but I have too much doubts to be one now.

20. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

I don't understand why Christian women nowdays don't cover themselves like the ancient Christians used to do. I mean Maria/Marry, mother of Jesus, was a women who covered herself. There is no painting of her whitout her covering. Did the law change or do you not take it serious anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.