1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any New Year Resolutions 2018 ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2017.

1. To continue building a relationship with God.

To maintain the new years resolution i made two years ago, which was to take my life back from morbid obesity and to become fit and help others who feel helpless. So far 241lbs are shed and gone.

To continue my sobriety from hard drugs, 4 months now.

To make progress in breaking my pmo habit.

To purchase my first buy and hold property.

2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Yes, if there is one it's to stay on top of the program on a daily basis for the duration of the year - or forever. Intention to abstaining from PMO is a given, but regardless of what happens I am documenting everything with numbers just like finances. IF there is a relapse the instinctual response is to shut it out from your mind and turn away from it, I have an intention to make a note and even think about the details and circumstances of how it happened. There are inevitably risk factors that could have been controlled.

And of course no need to wait for a relapse to plan against those risk factors, planning to not have one in some detail give you the best odds of maintaining that streak.

The Peace Warrior likes this.
  3. Beating my streak and going beyond.
    Start watching that Rocky Balboa motivational speech every day.

The Peace Warrior likes this.
  4. I like that...

WesternWolf likes this.