1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Clean shaven or beard- Datting/attracting women?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Alexender, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Alexender

Alexender New Fapstronaut

Im 33 years old.

As i stop fapping, i wondered Is it better to be clean shaven or have a light stubble too attract women(18-30 years old)?

I never grow a beard since i was 18 , i start shaving as a teen and never stopped.

Something in me tell me it would be better clean shaven.

What do you guys think about this?

Deleted Account and A41:14A like this.
  2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

What look do you like? Some women will like one and others will like another, but wouldn't it make sense to attract the women who like the same look you do?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I was separated from my wife for a few months I had the exact same question! What would be more attractive to women? But back then I was in the middle of a death spiral with PMO... Now I realize that was the wrong question to ask. The right question to ask back then is "am I ready to start dating?".

Ongoingsupport asks you a good question. What is the look that you like? Are you going to wear a beard only because that might get you more women? That is not a good way to think about dating. You should be dating because you are trying to find someone that is compatible with you. That compatibility should include how you look. There will be some women that find beard attractive and some that do not. It really depends on the person. Don't generalize women as a group. If you are just trying to get laid then confidence is much better than a beard.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Whether it's better to be clean shave or have a light stubble is completely up to whichever look makes YOU happier. Women, like men, are going to vary in their opinions regarding what is attractive and what is not when it comes to physical appearance. The only guaranteed answer you will ever get is that some women will love it and some will not. That's it. As for the age of women you're trying to attract, well, I find the 18 yr old age range kind of creepy for a 33 yr old man, but that's just my 2¢.

Knighthawk likes this.
  5. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Totally true.
    He can dream, but he must have something very, very good, either it is appearance, money, emotional intelligence for 18 year old to chose someone that much older.

6. I don't believe a lot of 18 yr olds are looking for emotional intelligence, so it's either looks, money, or a good connection on concert tickets.

7. It really just completely depends on the woman. Some people like beards, some don't. I would day, do whatever makes you feel best. Because confidence is a much more important factor than facial hair. I don't personally like most beards, myself, but if I meet a handsome man with a beard who is really confident and secure with who he is, as a person, that's very attractive. Whether or not they have a beard becomes pretty irrelevant at that point.

And if you have a beard and you start dating a girl who doesn't like it, you can always shave If you want.

8. IwillRestore

IwillRestore Fapstronaut

I say grow your beard, and then go out one night. If that doesn't work, shave it off, and try again the next day. I'm actually serious, and I think you should try it. Moreover, I know that beards make you look older, so you could choose your look depending on your type.