1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Foster2020

Foster2020 Fapstronaut

Day 3. Stronger than ever. I know I'm not alone. Today marks exactly one week since my last relapse. A year today will mark 342 days since my last relapse.

Romans12:1 likes this.
  2. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete. On day 4/7!

3. sachin morayya

sachin morayya Fapstronaut

Starting a 7 day challenge.hope to complete it.support me guys......

Foster2020, Romans12:1 and 2525 like this.
  4. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Day 5 nearly done, another good day

5. Oracio

Oracio Fapstronaut

I want to challenge myself, so let's try again. Day 0.

Foster2020 likes this.
  6. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

Day 2.

Not feeling the best, super irridiable, and feeling blehh

7. vsuvius

vsuvius Fapstronaut

@2525 I've done 8 days!

This challenge rocks and though yesterday was tough getting through, I'm glad I'm fighting this with others!

Foster2020 likes this.
  8. Struggler_PMO

Struggler_PMO Fapstronaut

Day 4. Previous day got better. Less brain fog nd no headache. Went to meet friends with whom had a great time. Spent some quality time with my wife too.

Foster2020 and thetinman like this.
  9. thetinman

thetinman Fapstronaut

Day 5 in the books.

Foster2020 and Romans12:1 like this.
  10. CNAW

CNAW Fapstronaut

Still going strong at Day 3. Halfway there and no urges of any sort. Life's good.

11. rp007

rp007 Fapstronaut

Ur an inspiration to us bro...

12. Hengst123

Hengst123 New Fapstronaut

13. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Hey mate, I did this one. Now onto the 30 day.

14. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Day 1 , Id like fighting together rather than just individual journal..:)

VoiD...13 likes this.
  15. Relapsed so I have to start at 0 again...

16. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

Check in dat 2/7

since I started on nofap I love it. I use it seriously just a week but it feels like I've been here for years. Partly because of all people with the same addiction. stay strong and we beat our addiction. ;-)

17. 'Craving is the addiction leaving the body'. Remember that and when the urge comes, use it against it.

I'm gonna split this into 3 parts. The third part has the key, the different approach to this but the first two points are still important.

1) Acknowledge the urge - It's so easy to relapse, when you don't realize or make excuses about it. The excuses ARE your urge. The voice in your head telling you "Go on, it won't hurt, carry on Nofap tomorrow", THAT IS THE URGE. So acknowledge it. Tell yourself it's the urge. Tell yourself you're having an urge and then act upon it.

2) Act straight away - how many relapses have you had, when you know it's an urge but don't seem to do anything and keep telling yourself that randomly you're gonna muster up some willpower and stop. NO. As soon as the urge comes, deal with it. Don't delay it, straight away, make it a habit.

http://imgur.com/oegQd3h - Keep this phrase in mind.

3) Embrace it - This is the different approach. 'Craving is the addiction leaving the body', instead of getting scared/fearing urges, embrace them. THIS IS YOU CHANGING FOR THE BETTER. This is evidence (like a reminder) that you are recovering and getting stronger. It is a sign that you will wake up the next morning feeling happy and alive, lift heavier weights at the gym today, hit on girls you never had the courage to talk to, score A’s at school, and punch harder in boxing drills.

Keep associating your urges with these positive outcomes and you will learn to embrace or even welcome your urges. Remind yourself of past success – like how you talked to that cute girl, or outdid your personal best in the gym – that happened because you overcame your cravings that day.

You'll feel peaceful and better when you've beaten an urge, better than a relapse. When I've beaten an urge, I almost feel like I'm having a Nofapgasm. So come on you can do it, it's just that saying 'No' especially for people failing. Once you say 'No' to the crave you can do it a million times.

'Don't beat 90 urges, beat one urge 90 times'.

And here's the last resort if you just can't take it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d7IvsW9xHnU#t=84

Good luck guys!

COURTESY | Reddit

donniedj713 likes this.
  18. 'Craving is the addiction leaving the body'. Remember that and when the urge comes, use it against it.

I'm gonna split this into 3 parts. The third part has the key, the different approach to this but the first two points are still important.

1) Acknowledge the urge - It's so easy to relapse, when you don't realize or make excuses about it. The excuses ARE your urge. The voice in your head telling you "Go on, it won't hurt, carry on Nofap tomorrow", THAT IS THE URGE. So acknowledge it. Tell yourself it's the urge. Tell yourself you're having an urge and then act upon it.

2) Act straight away - how many relapses have you had, when you know it's an urge but don't seem to do anything and keep telling yourself that randomly you're gonna muster up some willpower and stop. NO. As soon as the urge comes, deal with it. Don't delay it, straight away, make it a habit.

http://imgur.com/oegQd3h - Keep this phrase in mind.

3) Embrace it - This is the different approach. 'Craving is the addiction leaving the body', instead of getting scared/fearing urges, embrace them. THIS IS YOU CHANGING FOR THE BETTER. This is evidence (like a reminder) that you are recovering and getting stronger. It is a sign that you will wake up the next morning feeling happy and alive, lift heavier weights at the gym today, hit on girls you never had the courage to talk to, score A’s at school, and punch harder in boxing drills.

Keep associating your urges with these positive outcomes and you will learn to embrace or even welcome your urges. Remind yourself of past success – like how you talked to that cute girl, or outdid your personal best in the gym – that happened because you overcame your cravings that day.

You'll feel peaceful and better when you've beaten an urge, better than a relapse. When I've beaten an urge, I almost feel like I'm having a Nofapgasm. So come on you can do it, it's just that saying 'No' especially for people failing. Once you say 'No' to the crave you can do it a million times.

'Don't beat 90 urges, beat one urge 90 times'.

And here's the last resort if you just can't take it -

Good luck guys!

COURTESY | Reddit

Brokenseany likes this.
  19. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Here I am for day 6, resist those urges people and stay strong, remember we are stronger together.

20. Paradiseisthegoal

Paradiseisthegoal Fapstronaut

Good Morning people!
    I haven't been on in a couple of days because life sometimes gets busy, but I have been strong and relapse free! I don't choose to take any credit, because all of the power is from the Almighty Jehovah God, and He is the one that deserves the victory. I am just happy that I have been able to maintain and I feel good. Even with problems of life, I have seen the value in not using PMO as a relief mechanism, because it forms a problem in itself and that is a trap. Instead, I am going to focus on trying to do what is right, and to stay strong day by day. I take precautions, such as not sleeping with my phone or tablet in the room. I turn my face away from provocative imagery, not even wanting to be enticed a little bit. And most importantly, I PRAY CONSTANTLY! Daily, I ask my Creator to help me beat this addiction, just for that day. If we keep Jehovah firmly in our view, we can't even see anything else that may bring us down. Okay guys, work time!

Success on the warpath!!