1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this creepy or romantic?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mankrik, Nov 4, 2017.

1. dumcanjamas

dumcanjamas Fapstronaut

It's good that you realised you only liked her as a replacement. Now, as you said, you need to move on with your other crush. Either by dating or by being rejected, you need to open yourself to other girls
    You can't just think:"I'll go out with this crush or anybody that looks a bit like her" I'm sure you see there's something wrong with that.
    If she says no, accept her answer and move on like a man knowing that there is no reciprocity with this one.
    If she says yes, I can't help you, I've never been that far

Good luck

Mankrik likes this.
  2. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Your right. I am going to give it one more shot tomorrow when I will see my actual crush for the first time in months. Then I can get closure. I hear she's probably single. If it's a no go I'm confident I will be able to move on.

dumcanjamas likes this.
  3. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

Exactly.

Even if she says no, keep improving your social and academic life and with that added confidence start a fun and flirty conversation with her later.

Women always enjoy being properly asked out even when they reject. It's flattering.

Be sure to show awareness of her appearance and her mood so she won't think you're socially blind and inept.

That's a deal breaker for most young women these day.

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  4. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

How should I show her I am aware of her appearance and mood?

5. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

First thing's first. Relax and see the fun in approaching her. Our moods show. Let her see you have fun with this.

Make eye contact and keep it when you speak to her in a relaxed way.

Your goal with this is to INVITE HER TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU to somewhere fun like a funny & sweet movie, the arcade, a party, a fair or theme park. YOUR GOAL IS NOT SMALL TALK IT IS TO INVITE HER TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU SOMEWHERE :).

If you think something she's wearing is nice mention it's color, design and plainly tell her what you like about it on her. If you like how her hair is done comment on its color, style and say plainly what you like about it on her.

After telling her your name you can extend your hand to shake hers if you want to. When they give me their hand I like to gently pull their hand closer to my eyes and compliment their nail polish if I think it looks cute or fun on them. I look back in their eyes while still holding their hand to show her I'm having fun flirting with her and I don't want either of us to be shy or afraid.

Now, If there's lint or leaves or something in her hair or on her clothes you can calmly point her to it then jokingly tell her you know she didn't mean to wear that around all day lol.

If she looks happy look in her eyes, stay calm and show interest and ask her what she seems happy about. Listen and comment on anything you actually like if she says something you like.

If you don't like what she says, just listen calmly, keeping eye contact and tell her nonjudgmental true statements like "Seems you had fun" or "Glad you enjoyed it"

Talk plainly about things YOU like.

Tell her what you know and don't feel pressured to lie about anything. We should talk to everyone like this.

Again, never forget YOUR GOAL IS TO INVITE HER TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU SOMEWHERE your goal is not only to small talk with her until you both turn to dust and pass away :).

Mankrik likes this.
  6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

7. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

These guys aren't lying. Try to use this stuff wisely. I mean that.

I read how it went the first time with that particular girl. Don't sweat it.

Work on yourself and try again as many times as you like. This is your life.

dumcanjamas likes this.
  8. motionless flame

motionless flame New Fapstronaut

I think that part of the creepyness is that your too focused on this one girl that you've never even talked to.... ever. What you probably should do is make a goal to talk to like ten girls in one day. Just talk to them and try to have casual convos with all of them. If you spend too much time scheming on this one chick then your going to come off as creepy, unless your a brilliant actor.

dumcanjamas and Mankrik like this.
  9. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

This is the right advice. I need to start talking to every girl instead of getting fixated. I just started coming around to this way of thinking but I need to change things up to get results.

dumcanjamas likes this.
  10. legolas_01

legolas_01 Fapstronaut

The looser part of you is telling you that is stupid romantic stuff. Shut this voice up and go and talk to her. After you tell her "Hi !", a boost of confidence will come and you'll know that you've made the right decision.If she is not interested, don't give a shit! The next one will be interested ;)

Mankrik likes this.
  11. Stabmaster

Stabmaster New Fapstronaut

What you need to do is not follow her. You need to find a woman who is low grade. You need to get your swings in on a chick that some might call loose or willing to hook up with anyone. Be careful, though, of stds. Use lots of protection. After a few of these broads, you can get your game raised.
    Good luck, bro.