1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Marine engineer in a reboot

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Committed to be man, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Committed to be man

Committed to be man Fapstronaut

Hi I am 28 year male. Stated m from 16 yr old. Later on I watched p. Now for the past 6 yr I have a real trouble about my life. I joined ship stated to have lonely life away from home. Unable to share my stress or anxiety to anyone. I started hate myself my profession. I was a skinny boy with a severe back pain with results me to have lost my confidence. Now I can find myself whenever under stress I am Pmoed. Later on everything feel so worthless. Sleep is never enough. Brain fog., mood swings, unable to concentrate, unable to handle criticism, unable to

Ray_of_Sunshine likes this.
  2. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome @Committed to be man to Nofap, you have taken the right decision to join the community. You are not alone here. I hope you get the right motivation here in the community.
    If you haven't gone through Short Guide on how to use the Nofap forums, please go here and give it a read. To know more on rebooting please go here
    Wishing you all the best for your reboot and happy holidays!

Committed to be man likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Committed to be man likes this.
  4. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

Welcome. This is a place where you will find friends and support.

5. Committed to be man

I am avoiding any of my triggers possible. But I have so many triggers for PMO. Facebook pictures ,PSubs,stress, work load,loneliness, anxiety ,boredom you name it. I am too lost from the real world. Brain cloud is always present. I have deactivated Facebook. Only reading the journal here which gives me confidence that I also can fight. I will not give up. But I am too doped by PMO

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

7. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

Welcome, stopping PMO will be the best decision you can ever make. I promise it will make your life better.

D . J . and Committed to be man like this.
  8. Committed to be man

Thanks a lot. That's helped. After reading your strategies and tips I realised that I have taken the path not so seriously and half heartedly. But now I know addiction means serious addiction and the my enemy is hostile, they will not spare any chance to beat me, hurt me and drag me to the black hole of depression. So I have made up a plan. 1st I will start for 7 days Hard Mode. Then to 30 days hard mode and next to 90 days hard mode. But I have a question that for the 30 days steak will the 1st 7 days be counted? Thank you big time. And I want to go for 365 days.

9. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Your 7 days will be 7 of 30 days then your 30 days will be 30 day of 90 days and so forth.