1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is your nickname from?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 11, 2017.

1. I don’t think I need to explain mine. But it is in my mind one of the greatest cult films ever made.

2. "The Dude" doesn't need to explain anything of the sort, that is the correct :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I love wolves and the other part...well the other part pretty much explains itself, except thanks to these forums that's in the past now.

4. WaveKing15

WaveKing15 Fapstronaut

I picked the Hairstyle 'Waves' which is popular around the Black communities about 2 months ago.I kind of fell in love with my hair over the time and kind of exaggerated how good it looks :emoji_yum:

5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

If I haven’t already posted here —

“Deadlihood” is a song by the addiction-themed band SIXX:A.M.

Deleted Account and freedom457 like this.
  6. WolandGreenEye

WolandGreenEye Fapstronaut

Woland is a fictional character in the 1967 novel "The Master and Margarita" by the Russian (Soviet) author Mikhail Bulgakov. Woland is the mysterious foreigner and professor whose visit to Moscow sets the plot rolling and turns the world upside-down - Wikipedia.

Iti is one of my favourite books of all time.

7. Empty Cloud (Xu Yun-Hsu Yun 1840- 1959) & Red Cloud (Lakota: Maȟpíya Lúta 1822 – December 10, 1909) are my heroes and name sakes. They give me courage,wisdom and inspiration on this NOFAP JOURNEY.

8. Rock_Star

Rock_Star Fapstronaut

I'm actually a rockstar from a real rock band...ssshhh!

9. When i was little i used to play a game called sherwood dungeon a lot. and i still remember someone was called toastedsandwich and i kinda liked it.

10. Fehrplay is just my favourite music artist and therfore Fehr. like tribute.

11. Mine is a quote from the Batman Begins movie and i thought it was fitting to i took it.

12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The nick name 'Tweeby' is often synonymous with cuteness and vulnerability. ;)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Udit is my real first name
    And 376 symbolize om.....which is a Hindu mantra

14. John K DM{When i joined nofap}.So i changed this name into John DK coz i don't like the John K DM name.So in my name John DK {D stands for Dangerous,K means Khiladi,So Khiladi is a hindi word which means a very good player.I like my name so much.That name suits me haha:D

Daniel stops and u376 like this.
  15. I had kind of no idea what nickname I should take. I did not want to take something from my personal life so therefore I took a Name similiar to my firstname and "stops" for my goal stopping PMO. :D

kaylee time likes this.
  16. Mine's meaning is self-explanatory, and it came out of nowhere, from a pure thought what I should do with myself. I didn't want to use my usual nicknames because I somewhat wanted to be distanced from this society. Now, I'm happy to know you all, but the nickname is a reminder to me of what I was like.

Daniel stops likes this.
  17. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

I just wanted to take it slow and easy with nofap. You know, day by day.. but the name was taken.

18. Night by night is more creative anyway. I like it.

Nightbynight likes this.
  19. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

Mine is just “FIGHTFORLIFE” except I’ve gotten rid of the vowels.

20. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

New
    Joe Pineapples was/is a character from an old comic I used to read; 2000AD. He was an ABC Warrior; they were a team of Battle Droids, or War Robots, designed to withstand Atomic, Bacterial and Chemical weapons.

I'll cut and paste from the Wikipedia article; "Joe Pineapples is the closest thing Hammerstein (leader of the ABC Warrior) has to a friend, being his longest-serving comrade. Joe was built as an assassin, a former member of the elite X-Terminators (he was fired for an unspecified incident involving an officer's wife), and is a sniper without equal. Joe has rebuilt himself many times to give himself new looks over the years, but one thing that has been consistent is his narcissism – the one thing he truly loves in the universe is himself. With an outward image of ice cold professionalism and a habit of seducing women, he has a secret fetish for wearing women's underwear."

I'd forgotten about the secret fetish for women's underwear… a predilection I hasten to say I don't actually share. Though if you do, that's fine too.

I've always identified with Joe Pineapples because, in real life, I too am a hitman, sniper and notorious womaniser*.

*not really.