1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Problem

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by bigbuford, Dec 24, 2017.

1. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Okay guys. I SUCK at eating right...what have been the ways the rest of those who have struggled with eating right to start back on track when eating? I BINGE like being a big bag of something and devour it once a day sometimes twice a day. I do exercise but not enough to outrun my diet. I have always had this problem but now I have been doing this sometimes twice or three times a day and have gained at least twenty pounds and have already been big at 250lbs...anyone under a similar problem? Oh and additionally I have not gotten past 14 days of PMO for years now.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

3. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

4. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

What are you eating and when are you eating it?

The what: How much carbs? The when: Do you snack? How late is your last meal or .. bite?

It is possible to get it to three square meals a day and have it be focused on protein. Notice a lot of people won't even mention what time, they just tell you what to eat. Also it helps to know how to cook obviously.

If you really think that's your key thing then you might actually look into food programs, but I don't know how well that'll work online.

5. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

A lot of carbs like an uncountably number . Heck I can make a food program for me to follow that I would follow that would be around 30% carbs, 35% protein and fat. Now if I followed it I would be ok. It is just my stupid self looks not staying on track despite including 51 out of 35 grams of fiber into it. I always get off work at 2:30 (I awake at 3:30, work at 6 at largest employer in MS, parking is crazy). I eat mostly before I leave the house, may snack before lunch if not then eat lunch at 11:00AM, then get off at 2:30 and whether I work out in the AM waking up even earlier or later in the day, my binge or bad eating sessions can be after work, around dinner at 5:30 or 7, or even later than that sometimes.

6. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Oh I meant food program as in food addiction, which is probably 12 Step. I don't believe in the methodology wholesale but it's what's out there in terms of social support.

7. bigbuford

bigbuford Fapstronaut

Ohh...Hey I might need to look into it.