1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Warrior mode

Warrior mode Fapstronaut

Day 11
    Observing each day calmly as it makes me into a better person!

fortisM and Barry Barnstein like this.
  2. yo I relasped again day zero, but I'm making a to do list to see what gone wrong, and i see I have 3 things to do period, so I understand why I relasped, and now back on internet looking for more stuff to do, I don't have like craft to work on etc

Barry Barnstein likes this.
  3. 2012Crafty

2012Crafty Fapstronaut

4. Finnythepooh

Finnythepooh Fapstronaut

5. Don’t you feel like there is too much hormone in ur blood after that long? Like too much to estrogen?

6. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

I would love so much to join this thread! reaching 90 days to me would mean so much. I don't think by just reaching a month i'm achieving much. I would like to practise semen retention and see what benefits i can reap from it. I aim to be a more clear thinker, who is quick with his head, confident in class, and soon hopefully be able to converse normally with a girl without turning into a nervous wreck. If i can reach this 90 days i will be incredibly proud of myself. To reach a year of no PMO as well just sounds incredibly admiring. I think to myself, i was able to live life without this as a kid, but why now do i seem so dependent on it. I need to seek pleasure in other forms. I need the higher pleasures. They will give me more value in the future and hopefully i can grow from a boy into a man ready to tackle the challenges the world throws at me. I will give my all to this!

7. Nope! Why would I feel that way?

8. Because your allowing more test and est to build in ur blood by not fapping

9. I have read there's a peak at Day 7 but after that the testosterone returns to normal !! Our androgen receptors are desensitised due to tolerance which are slowly resensitising.. Earlier more testosterone would be needed to stimulate the androgen receptors which were abused by constant pmo.. Now that the sensitivity is increasing, it doesnt need more testosterone to be stimulated!

Deleted Account and pezzer like this.
  10. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

11. well done

12. Day 23 - Had an exciting day. I'm very grateful for the nice people in my life and the great opportunities to do things. This keeps me from searching an escape and turns me in towards life. #vision

13. winner2017

winner2017 Fapstronaut

14. MoK_88

MoK_88 Fapstronaut

Relapsed.. day 0

15. Karmaisreal....

Karmaisreal.... Fapstronaut

16. Karmaisreal....

Karmaisreal.... Fapstronaut

Day 5

17. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut