1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

74 days no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by APCIA, Sep 25, 2014.

1. APCIA

APCIA Fapstronaut

looking forward for my 90th day, though I plan on going forever.

Today I had some thoughts about relapsing but the urges are far from being strong enough. :cool:

I'm working my "will" muscles on all fronts. Eating healthy, doing exercise every day. Meditating every day, writing a lot. About to finish my first book.

I'm starting to feel some nofap superpowers. But it's defiantly because of starting to acquire other good habits in the same time.

I think the main thing I'm starting to realize is that the will of a person is just like a muscle. If you work that will muscle it serves with addiction problem. Suddenly you are strong enough not only to resist the urge to PMO, but you also have the will to resist eating too much, smoking weed and you have the will to exercise more, meditate.

Exercise and meditation are also things that work the will muscle.

Will muscle for the win

2. dukka

dukka New Fapstronaut

Hat off for the 74 days

Recently started the challenge

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  3. fapadonna

fapadonna Fapstronaut

Hang in there pal!
    You have the right frame of mind.

4. Congratulations"APCIA" it seems like you have a very healthy life. I'm trying to do the same too, but i have noticed that my ADD is making it a little be harder, because when i go into the healthy routine i feel like i have to do something different like PMO. I know i'm going to make it this time!.

5. jfats100

jfats100 Fapstronaut

AMEN BROTHER!! Good fuckin' job!

I'm just starting to discover this concept myself - will power is a muscle and you need to work it out to make it stronger.

Staying off the weed, meditating, exercising, eating right, no PMO... that's the good life man. Keep it up!

6. krazykhan786

krazykhan786 Fapstronaut

I am behind you brother. Keep going !