1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Do it, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

Even when it was Christmas I did not have a mood.A few days comes a new year, and even I have no one to celebrate with..

pezzer likes this.
  2. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

Loneliness is no joke. I hear you man. I hope things get brighter. Just keep trying to care for yourself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Fapstronaut

I have none to celebrate with also, but God is always next to me!

TC10 likes this.
  4. chris3spice

chris3spice Fapstronaut

I don’t have anyone either. I know how you feel just keep moving forward. One quote that works for me sometimes is by Lao Tzu if you haven’t seen it before its “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” I hope it helps you, it works for me some of the time but not always but If it helps you even once then it’s worth it.

5. ONYEKACHUKWU

ONYEKACHUKWU New Fapstronaut

I don't have anyone either, and I never have. It will get better though... keep the faith!

6. Yeah I'm in the same boat, I could try asking acquaintances what they're are doing but I'm also second guessing myself. New years and Valentines day just have a way of sucking the energy and happiness out of me, no matter how long the streak.

7. I see that many of us are going through the same path. Yesterday, I was really depressed about two things, loneliness and whether what i am fighting for worths it or not..
    Anyways i drove the car outside to some market, and i wanted to be motivated so I chose one of T.D Jakes clips, and while I was getting better.. boooom an accident happened, actually it was the first time i make an accident in my life that depressed me more as the year is ending, bad things are happening...

8. Anyways, what about we stand together against this? We all know and let's remember together that 1- we have been through addiction which is defined as an isolation. 2- we know that our addiction causes anxiety and depression (by lack of body resources) and failing. 3- the new year is about fo start, let's forgive and forget and fold the past, and really start truly through some new strategy that builds and strengthen us.

Raise your hands ✋

9. I believe that loneliness is not wrong, as long as we consume our loneliness times in a useful things, which we ourselves enjoy and makes us learn more and more.

10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

11. Ever consider helping out at a homeless shelter on Christmas Day? Or visiting a movie theater? The ideas sounds cliché but, it could take your mind off your loneliness during the holiday... I didn't help at a HS this past holiday but I went ice skating to the movies, a few museums/restaurants and gave some spare change to a few homeless people riding the train in NYC. maybe a vacation this time of year some where could help also where u could keep yourself busy with sightseeing and activity where ever you go... hope this helps...

12. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

Its not that easy.

WesternWolf likes this.
  13. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

Also i feel worthless, unwanted..

14. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Fapstronaut

Why do you feel like that?

15. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Yes it is. It's not rocket science.

16. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

Funny guy

WesternWolf likes this.
  17. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Quit feeling sorry for yourself.

18. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

What do u mean?

19. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Your "woe is me" attitude just because you feel lonely. Lots of people feel lonely.

20. Do it

Do it Fapstronaut

What is ''woe is me'', sorry English is not my main language.