1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Gracie: Sex Is unnecessary expenditure of energy.

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. MLMVSS likes this.
  2. Eddie108

Eddie108 Fapstronaut

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

This is figurative language. In ancient times, rulers would castrate their servants in order to prevent the servants from having sex with the ruler's daughters, thus "polluting" the bloodline. This doesn't literally mean castrate yourself, but rather follow the Lord.

Welcome to BibleSpeak, where figurative language reigns.

Chaste = sexual purity = not committing sexual acts that aren't allowed. As I stated in my verses, sex between husband and wife are okay, but any other form of sex isn't.

LOVE how you conveniently skipped verse 28, which states it's not a sin if one marries. And, once again, I'll C&P this for your convenience:

Chaste = sexual purity = not committing sexual acts that aren't allowed. As I stated in my verses, sex between husband and wife are okay, but any other form of sex isn't.

Next verses?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Also lookup the passages on Onanism.

MLMVSS likes this.
  5. Eddie108

Eddie108 Fapstronaut

I'm focusing on the verses which promote abstinence. Sure, legitimate sex in marriage for creating Godly progeny is totally legit. I never argued that.

Using ones wife as a sex machine may only appeal to some so called Muslims who used to sleep with their own mothers and sisters before Holy Prophet Muhammad came to enlighten them.

Lesser of evils is to overindulge with one's wife as opposed to polluting many women and in doing so destabilising and polluting the society.

Women are also meant to be servants of God. Bearers of Godly progeny. Not the servants of some lusty man's pens.

6. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

^ I would not argue with him if he won't accept when he is wrong, but instead childishly insists that the evidence says something different than what it clearly states