1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by zasky55, Jan 1, 2018.

1. zasky55

zasky55 Fapstronaut

I never thought it was an issue but as of late I'm starting to think it is, so here I am.

There's not much more to say really, I don't know if I should divulge lots of details about me to introduce myself or not, so I'm going to keep it brief and get over to the AP section as god knows I'll need an AP.

2. Hello @zasker55

Be very welcome to this wonderful community, we are all passing for the same thing, so there is no place for judgement. Feel free to share whatever you want, starting a journal is a good thing, because it helps you in this path. Also, check out "success stories" section, is a good place for inspiration and to keep you strong!

Happy New Year!

3. zasky55

zasky55 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the welcome. I'm curious, how did you get the day counter thing in your signature? I've had a look around and can't find it.

4. Dracoterra

Dracoterra Fapstronaut

Depending on which browser you're using, there should be a scrolling pop-up style ad in the bottom right of your screen, saying something like "NoFap has released an in-house PMO-Tracker to keep tabs on your rebooting progress..." If you click on that, there's a form to fill out. Alternatively, one of the tabs says "Update Day Counter", and you can use that link instead.

5. zasky55

zasky55 Fapstronaut

I thought that was a cookies thing so just closed it as soon as it showed up haha... I've found the day counter thing, thanks.