1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple n' Easy home workout to look and feel like a SPARTAN

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NoFap4000, Aug 31, 2014.

1. NoFap4000

NoFap4000 Fapstronaut

I just landed on this website and I'm very impressed with the amount of help I'm finding here, so I want to give back something. I have a long experience in the gym (even tho I am not in great shape now) and I'm gonna share with you a quick and easy workout quotine to improve strenght, endurance and more importantly, to feel and look better.

If you are on NoFap and you also want to be fitter, here's one of my preferred workout routine that can be performed at home and without weights!

Working out will also help you to:

- Increase masculine hormone levels (Test and Growth hormone).
    - Be more attractive to women.
    - Be more confident.

EASY FULL BODY WORKOUT

Rules: do every exercise for 35 seconds, then rest for 60 seconds, then go forward with the next exercise.

The goal is to push as hard as you can in those 35 seconds, while, of course, doing the exercises in the right way (full contractions, no flash repetitions).

Ready? These are the exercises:

Burpees
    Pull ups (at start will be hard to do more than 3 of them, just focus on doing more every session)
    Crunch
    Push ups
    Squat
    Bicycle (a crunch more intense variant)
    Close-grip push ups
    Leg lowering drill

This is a basic but efficent workout, do it three times a week focusing on improving your performance every time, and I guarantee you will see great results. Don't be afraid at start if you are not able to perform all exercises for 35 secs or you are out of energy before the end of the session, JUST FOCUS ON IMPROVING A LITTLE EVERY TIME! You will finally master it.

Bonus: for those who wants more, I reccomend to perform some sprints in the days between each workouts. Start with 3-5 sprints on 50-70 meters then increase till you are capable of doing 10 sprints with brief pauses without feeling too much tired.

Have fun and train hard :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. Yes, that's good! Also look up the "scientific 7-minute-workout", there are plenty of videos and apps on the internet!

3. NoFap4000

NoFap4000 Fapstronaut

This is a nice workout and I tried it with my GF, but I personally don't like it much. I find it too "easy" and too much focused on cardio.

The 7 minute workout is really good if you want to lose weight boosting your metabolism (and you have to perform it daily), the one above is more intense, and focused on building muscles.

Also, the rest between exercise are so short that for your body will be like running for 7 minutes.

With my WO you will have more core exercises, it will be harder to perform 100%, and longer rest between each exercise will allow you to pump better in each exercise.

Try both if you can and let me know which one suits you better :)

4. JegErFransk

JegErFransk Fapstronaut

Hei,

I was just wondering, what are those "bicycle" push ups?

Some of these exercises are great but I think we need a broader variety of exercises for a full body work out. It is a good start for beginners though.

JegErFransk

5. NoFap4000

NoFap4000 Fapstronaut

I meant "a crunch variant..." instead I wrote "a push up wariant...". Thanks for pointing it out :)

What kind of exercises would you add? I know this workout doesn't include specific exercises for arms, but push ups + crunches + pull ups + squat is already a very nice full body combination IMHO. Especially if you always add more variants of each exercise.

6. Indignation

Indignation Fapstronaut

Lol haven't worked out for a long long time tried this did the full workout and threw up in the shower afterwards. I'm gunna keep going though haha! those lower leg drills kill my abs lol.

7. JegErFransk

JegErFransk Fapstronaut

Yep, I do agree, with the variants it already is a quite good set of exercises but you forgot some muscles:

I give some examples (I really like body weight workout)

Shoulders: Pike push ups
    Triceps: Bench dips (or any dip variant)
    Legs and butt: (there's a very large number of exercises you can find on internet other than squat)

Insanezombieman, I'm definitely not a professional but I think your body isn't in a good condition for this workout. You should get use to the effort before training hard. What about going for a jog/cycling for 1 or 2 weeks before you start. Throwing up isn't a good thing (I think).

8. NoFap4000

NoFap4000 Fapstronaut

Puking after a WO is not pretty but I once read that's a sign you gave 100% and pushed yourself to your limits. It happened to me too many times and it shpuldn't be a problem if it happens only once in a while. Even Shwarznegger reported this in the movie "pumping iron".

9. NoFap4000

NoFap4000 Fapstronaut

I often find myself not pumping my legs as I should during bodyweight workouts, It feels like sprints are the only one exercises intense enought... but I cannot perfor them all the time :( gonna find a squat-like exercise for my legs :)

10. Workout Trainer for android (free!)

11. TERRATrain

TERRATrain Fapstronaut

Thanks dude! And you can try pistol squats for your legs.

12. Yo3232

Yo3232 Fapstronaut

I know that it's a financial investment but working out with a strength bag has been great not only for my health but also in managing my stress. You can find some apps for you smartphone which take you through a workout. This is great for losing weight and building lean muscle mass, so if you're looking to bulk up probably not the best option for you.