1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aquiilion

Aquiilion Fapstronaut

Day 2 again, I will handle it this time.

2. rikityrik

rikityrik Fapstronaut

Day 0 from tonight. Let's do this!

3. Kataro

Kataro Fapstronaut

Going to make my Day 2....getting hard.

4. dugong89

dugong89 Fapstronaut

Almost day 6. This is the first time since I started MO (16 years ago) that I have been on such a long streak through my own discipline. My best till date was 4 days. This is getting tougher, but I am glad I could make it this far. I'll keep pushing forward.

Deleted Account and strggl like this.
  5. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

6. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

Considering I tried the 14 days challenge and only made it 4 days, I guess I should start smaller. This would be day 0 for me.

I've found the most powerful weapons against PMO are having work to do (not being idle), mindfulness (through meditation) and grace (divine assistance from God through the sacraments).

Work keeps one physically removed from even the thought of PMO, mindfulness allows one to step back from a moment of temptation and think it through better, and grace keeps one's intention pure. (It's all too easy to undertake PMO for selfish reasons, but closeness to God through prayer, sacraments, and the bible keep one centered on the truth and honorable values.)

So for the next 7 days I'll have most problematic sites blocked, except YouTube, which will allow me to exercise willpower and resolve. I'll stick to a strict schedule of breakfast, meditation, day planning, mass, work, lunch, work, home, dinner, sleep, and we'll see in 7 days how well this helped or whether it was a bust.

I hope to be celebrating next Tuesday!

7. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

Day 4/7. Past the halfway mark, onward I go.

8. KakashiSensi

KakashiSensi Fapstronaut

9. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

10. Batushka

Batushka Fapstronaut

I'm in it will be a hard ride but it is for my own good, so wish me luck :emoji_upside_down:

11. Okay, so bad news is, I just got out of a binge... Good news, I can start fresh again and I've kinda lost my sex drive at the point: Day 0 Starts right now on January 2, 2017 at 1:40pm

2525 likes this.
  12. cloudymood

cloudymood Fapstronaut

@2525
    Day 7 achieved ! Did it ! This day was absolutely the worst, no physical urges but mental questionning about the whole process. I will maybe try the 14-day or more challenge now. Courage and braveness to all the remainers.

2525 likes this.
  13. Day 4, caught myself looking at suggestive social media pictures but managed to disconnect before the usual escalation and routine. Other than that it wasn't too bad

14. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

I am back on this one.

15. catlasers

catlasers Fapstronaut

Day 1, just relapsed....

16. sekoseko

sekoseko Fapstronaut

Back here again :D, Day 1!

17. Dingo2001

Dingo2001 Fapstronaut

Day 1, small steps forward!

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Day 3 finished Urges are there but feeling confident overall about this

19. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Day 3. After ejaculating in my sleep I've been feeling groggy and wistful all day. But after coming on here I feel better and have regained some of my excitement for the future-self I am building.

Keep going everyone, you can do it!

20. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut