1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapstronauts from Indonesia!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by frisianflag, Apr 20, 2016.

1. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

Hi guys! Cheers from Indonesia. This is my intro.

Firstly, let me introduce myself. I'm a 19 y.o guy. I'm studying geotechnical engineering in Bandung Institute of Technology. I'm very proud of my almamater since it's the best technological college in Indonesia :) but, sadly, i'm depressed now.

When I got my foot in the gate of this campus, I talked to myself, "Hey dickhead, u'll be a highly functional engineer for Indonesia, u'll drive your nation forward, u'll give better life for people, u'll make ur parents smile, and yes, u'll get a beautiful wife and children too". (When i write that words, it's like, gonna drop a couple of tears)

This is my third year now, and guess what? my life was fucked up by PMO. In a serious level. Now, my score falls freely and it brings me down. I have bad communication to the family. Many of friends kicked me out. Rejected by a girl that I really love (u know, when you got fucked up by PMO, It's feel like they dominate your time and behaviour, so u can't properly treat your beloved one in real life). My boss didn't trust me anymore (Part time job on news office). And so on, i can tell so many minus in my life now. But, i always think if it's possible to turn my life around? Can I be future geotechnical engineer while i'm confused how to continue my life again? Can I see my mom smiling on me? Can I play with my children while 'She' makes a breakfast in the kitchen? Oh shit. I was totally fucked up.

Today is 10 days away from my final exam. And it's also 3 days away from my deadline on geotechnical competition, while i've nothing to write in my paper that must be submitted. I did PMO few hours ago. That got me stressed out. I'm confused how to continue my life, yea this is written twice, u right. I don't have any clue how to overcome this fuckin' shit since I was addicted with PMO over 4 years ago. I don't...

The worst part of them is so hard to find a support group here. In my country, u'll find that discussing any sexual issue as a taboo thing. And other shit side, i'll get my friend laughing at me because I took this thing too seriously.

Sorry for bad grammar, let's be friends. I need any supports here. Oh, I also promise that if I got 30 days strike on abstaining PMO out of my life, I'll support NoFap with my 10 dollars (Because I'm struggling to avoid PMO content by stopping my internet service in my dorm :), so I can save my monthly income, and pay some for this cool site).

Anyway, hello!

EDIT: I Read it again after two years, and fuck it, i wrote it in an excessive way, but yea just a daily dose of emotional rollercoaster.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. RadioactivePancake

RadioactivePancake Fapstronaut

Greetings! I have sometimes wondered how much PMO has cost people the grades they wanted, the jobs they wanted, the partners they've wanted. It's a scary thing.

You've already taken that first step -- you've noticed that PMO is a problem and will cost you the things dear to you if you don't stop.

And a second step! Reaching out to others. Making a goal. Great!

We're here for you where your society may fail you. You're brave and you can do this!

frisianflag likes this.
  3. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

Hey mr. pancake, thanks!
    I'm gonna take another step forward!
    I'd love to see the warms here, this kind of society offers something powerful for me. Keep it up!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  4. Zenith Alfonso

Zenith Alfonso Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm from Indonesia too, I hope we can be friend and support each other

5. ptovskei

ptovskei New Fapstronaut

Wow , From Indonesia too. Greet Knows.

6. The Merciful Servant

The Merciful Servant Fapstronaut

Is there anyone of you still online on 2017? because i was from indonesia too

7. Riddle22

Riddle22 Fapstronaut

hello, i'am from indonesia. let's make a group

8. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

Hey fam, sorry for replying u all this late, im really shocked that theres still guys here seeing this post, at that time i was so hopeless to find my 'local colony' here, so here we go, can we make a group? u can pm me ur phone number, WA is sufficient for us, or any ideas?

9. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

or y'all can refer to this: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...ellas-unite-make-a-group.140767/#post-1148732

10. Wah saya baru gabung nih, ternyata banyak juga orang indonesia nya

11. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

I really wish that this thread become much more crowded. Cause i know many Indonesian suffer this addiction but still won't accept that they have it.

12. reffas

reffas New Fapstronaut

Ga bisa nyusun kalimat inggris :( ngerti bahasa inggris sih ia, adakah grup fapstronaut indonesia ? :( tobat bareng kita.

Baledoz likes this.
  13. Metal_Bat

Metal_Bat Fapstronaut

Glad to see fellow indonesian. I am on my day 5. Wish me luck ya

14. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

Aku pernah liat ada postingan terkait nofap di kaskus tp kelihatannya cuman jadi thread aja. Kalau grup sepertinya masih belum ada deh, atau mungkin aku belum nemu aja.
    Hey congratulation dude. Keep up the great work

15. Metal_Bat

Metal_Bat Fapstronaut

I just got a relapse. Just now. What a waste of 5 days. Damn

16. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

Bruh, i know right, we need to have place here, just to talk and share about anything that can help us in more related way

yea bro, ure welcomed here!

yea bro, there was such a similar discussion and group in Kaskus long time ago

bruh, i feel sorry for ur relapse, i know u can wake up and hit em harder with ur longer streak! keep it up man!

Okay bruh, im starting to get myself back here and trying to be more persistent in writing anything here, i thought i will start my 90 days streak commitment and logs on another thread, hope everyone can make it more crowded than this, and from that point we need make a group for us in another platform.
    Cheers, ill get y'all informed!

Baledoz likes this.
  17. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

hey stay strong my friend, 5 days is a good streak you know. I know you will became much better after this. Try to join 30 days challenge(i am currently doing this right now https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...y-days-challenge.132979/page-338#post-1417262) or perhaps 7 days challenge at first. You could started from day 0 in those threads.

18. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

Hey glad to have you back man. I'll be waiting when you made a group in another platform.

19. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

cool bruh, u brought positive vibe here! keep it up!

Baledoz likes this.
  20. frisianflag

frisianflag Fapstronaut

Sure man ill announce it, anyways its already midnight, relax with ur late night music and foods there okay, make sure u go with ur streak!

Baledoz likes this.