1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being a virgin at 19

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Erick Pastora, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut

I've read some posts about sexual activity and losing your virginity with NoFap, but I just want to know if it's common for people at my age to be virgins and if giving too much thought into it is just being dramatic?

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It happens enough for it to be common I suppose.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. you lose it when you feel like it dont care what others say, you dont want to overthink this

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Lol. Im 24 and still "fresh",and so?
    For your age, you are completely fine.

5. I was 23 when I lost it. I used to wonder the same thing. Truth is, I was really late with losing my virginity. Here's the thing. At 19, it's not that uncommon. It's younger than 23. The longer you wait though, the harder it can become to lose it. I hate saying that shit, but if a girl finds out you're a virgin and you're past 20, she might see it as a red flag. That's how it was with me. My buddy's girlfriend said that she couldn't believe that I was a virgin. Neither could all of her friends. Made me feel like shit. Apparently I'm pretty attractive, and they couldn't believe that I had never had sex, which surprised the shit out of me. I just didn't feel attractive, at all. Low self-esteem is no fucking joke man. Low self-esteem and bad anxiety kept me from experiencing sex. I used to go out and I'd see girl after girl just looking at me, and I'd always have negative thoughts, like "maybe I look funny or something. Why is this gorgeous girl staring at me?" I could've possibly hooked up with an absolutely gorgeous girl, but my insecurity and anxiety stopped me. I was a virgin at the time, and I saw this girl at the store just staring at me like she thought I was insanely attractive, but I just couldn't believe it. My self-doubt came into play, told me there has to be some other reason that she's staring at me and looking at me like that and I didn't pursue it. So try to stay positive and don't let it bring you down man. You're still 19 and that's not that bad honestly. It will happen, but you have to make it happen too. If a girl acts interested, you have to show you're interested too or nothing will happen. Honestly, you don't have to tell her you're a virgin, although it might be pretty obvious when things start going on hahaha. I'd be straight up about it, and if she doesn't like it, then don't let it bug you too much. Just keep looking and YOU WILL find a girl that wants to sleep with you. Positivity is key my friend.

6. I’m 24 and a virgin and I’m in no hurry to lose it. It’s not something to be taken lightly or something to be checked off a list.

Unluckyandlearning likes this.
  7. It is something that you have to define by yourself. For someone virginity is sacred and they don’t want lose just after marriage or idk, it’s okay it’s their decision. If it’s not a big deal for you then you can find a random partner to lose with, or when you are in your next relationship. It’s all about your perspective of virginity. Whatever you chose, don’t be ashamed it’s your life don’t let others decide about it!

8. 2018 pls

2018 pls Fapstronaut

It really does not matter.. societal pressures especially in the western world have so much pressure on this. It's ridiculous. (the notion that it must be lost sooner), it happens when it happens, I did lose my virginity at 16 but I've only had sex with one girl(it was never very successful, looking back now I believe it was due to excessive fapping), broke up with her at 17, now 21, and haven't had sex since. It happens when it happens, don't work yourself up in a state and compare yourself to others. goodluck bro

9. Noelle

Noelle Fapstronaut

Sometimes I wish I had waited. It's not as big a deal as people make it out to be.

justjack and Knighthawk like this.
  10. Some Specie

Some Specie Fapstronaut

I have no idea why virginity is a big deal these days and why people are kinda' rushing to lose it? They even talk about it openly(like some youtubers).
    Is sex cool?

11. I've met a lot of losers who've fucked a lot of people. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
    Knighthawk likes this.
  12. 19y/o virgin and I'm saving my self for my future bride. Our Virginity is a gift! We completely give ourselves in sex!

Knighthawk likes this.
  13. I think you are okay at that age, I'm 25 and still a virgin. I think I'm starting to be a bit too dramatic with my thoughts.

14. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Fapstronaut