1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. The1909

The1909 New Fapstronaut

I finally caved and bought myself Assassins Creed: Origins and am loving it. Also got FarCry Primal in the Xbox sale and am having fun with that too.

Don't get much time for gaming at the moment.

2. Brando_

Brando_ Fapstronaut

I'm about to buy The Witness, a puzzle game. Pretty excited about it.

reystronaut likes this.
  3. Right now I just bought Black Desert Online, I heard it's really grindy but for less than 5 euro I thought why not at least try it?

4. I 'beat' The Witness a few months back. Great game. Have you played Braid (by the same developer)? Also a good game.

I just started playing The Talos Principle. It's kind of like Portal/Portal 2 but with less humor and a little less linear.

5. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

6. Brando_

Brando_ Fapstronaut

Haven't played Braid yet, but I'll keep that in mind for when I'm done with The Witness!

Not sure if you've played Limbo, but the same developers also made Inside. Both those games are fantastic.

reystronaut likes this.
  7. Wolkmann

Wolkmann Fapstronaut

Currently I'm playing The Walking Dead Season 2. Boy, what an amazing game.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

When you finish that you should check out the wolf among us. So far it's my favorite telltale game.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  9. I am switching between a couple right now; The Witcher 3 (for the I don't know what time), Alien Isolation, Danganronpa - Trigger Happy Havoc, Hitman (the last one), Divinity Original Sin 2, Technobabylon, Rise of the Tomb Raider and so on. But I am only playing on the weekends.

10. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Too few people feel this way. Hoping season 2 will survive with all of the departures and shakeups. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

After playing the games I started reading the comics. It's great that it was all finished up and I can order the deluxe editions.

I'm also hoping fables eventually gets a TV series. They've talked about in the past but nothing's happened.

12. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Wow I didn’t see a single person say they play League of Legends. I’m genuely shocked. That game is absolutely so damn fun.

Taylor25 likes this.
  13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Last game I played was Disney's Tarzan for PlayStation 1

14. Fifa 18 on PS4 - definitely the best fifa so far and I’ve been playing it since fifa 95

15. Xboxone x 4k tv. Havent been playing games.. been watching movies.. prett good though.

16. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

Playing Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope 4K and HD Edition on PS4. I've played this on the xbox 360 8 years ago and now I'm just doing everything pre and post content wise. I do broadcast my gaming from time to time. Just depends on how I feel.

17. Joe92

Joe92 Fapstronaut

Fifa 18 on PS4 and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age.

Taylor25 likes this.
  18. Uninstalled a lot of my games but I'm on a NG+ of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. Just past the two bas... sorry the Anor Londo Archers. When my friends are online we play Mass Effect: Andromeda's multiplayer.

Kizito.D likes this.
  19. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

Went back to FFXIV for a while and was playing that; just waiting for Monster Hunter World now.

Kizito.D and Deleted Account like this.