1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: Being in love feels like a drug

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 3, 2018.

1. I see what you say, but I don't think this will fix my real problem here. I think my real problem is comparison to other. Will work on it from know. But thanks for your input btw, who doesn't want to make a lot of money? ;)

Agreed

2. Video for the guys with the same issue as me:

3. Disagree or not, no women will love a guy with no money and no way to support them. Shes not gonna love you for you, when your sleeping on your moms couch. So if u don't think it's money that's important then guess again. The whole money is the root of all evil is complete bullshit. Lack of money is the root of all evil. What I'm trying to say is 90% of marriage's fail now days because both people are stuck in the rat race living pay check to pay check and stressed out. If you concentrate on you and grow yourself to become a successful millionaire, then there won't be any reason for heart ache when the marriage fails, your wife is after your for child support, and your in debt and miserable. I didn't say to travel and sleep with every women u can, I'm simply sayin go have fun and meet people, don't think that falling in love with a women will complete you lol. If the relationship doesn't work out then what? Your back to square one, living in debt, looking for another women to make you happy. Wrong way to live man. I'm speaking from 20 years experience.

4. Dracoterra

Dracoterra Fapstronaut

I'm not saying that money isn't important, as it certainly is. However, the saying isn't that money is the root of all evil; it's that the love of money that is the root of all evil. Having a secure income, yes, is very important. However, beyond roughly an income of $83,000, there is little to no marginal benefit in terms of happiness to having a higher income.

Many marriages fail due to lack of commitment, or due to a disparity in financial methods. Fiscal responsibility does not belong solely to to the breadwinner, as marriage is about partnerships. It doesn't matter how much you make if your partner is a spendthrift: there will be financial issues in the marriage.

Again, it's not that money isn't important, but it shouldn't be the top priority.

sev94 and ThomasV like this.
  5. Yes indeed money is important. But it shoudn't be your primairy goal in life. If you do a job or a preffesion for money you will become depressed, it will not bring you hapiness. However if you find the field that you are passioned about and become the (of the) best in that field you wil earn money. And maybe even more than the job you wanted to do for the money.

However I get your point, money is important and yes you shouldn't be broke as fuck by following your passion. But what about doing a job you are passioned about and earning a good amount of money? But you see then it is not the money that is important but your passion. That is the difference.

6. Well said

7. I agree, the right women can also help us become successful too.

8. I'm just sayin we shouldn't be chasing women just to define or sustain our self worth.

sev94 and ThomasV like this.