1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation without orgasm

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 2018, Jan 5, 2018.

1. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

I read someone here recommending Mantak Chias "The multi-orgasmic woman".

https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasm...tDescription_secondary_view_div_1515156666903

How does that work? I will not orgasm during 2018 but I am open to M for relaxing purposes. P is out of the auestion, of course, but is the knowledge of this book benefical to us that refrain from O? Is it like sexual Tantra, where one harness the power and lift it up to the brain, rather than waste it through ejaculation?

Attached Files:

2. Eric8475

Eric8475 Fapstronaut

For me its endging, so stay away from it. Not O during sex is another level. It means having the most beautiful sex one possibly can have. It is all about connecting, one a really deep and meaningful level.
    This kind of sex you can only have with a woman you truly and deeply love.

Do yourself a favor my friend and stay away from it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

Well, thankyou my friend but I think you misunderstand me.

I am a female.

And I am an experienced brahmacarini AS WELL AS Tantric practitioner.

Celibacy or sex without orgasm is not difficult for me.

What I ask is whether the multiorgasmic experience described in Chias book resembles Tantric sexuality, where ejaculation of bodily fluids (male or female) is prohibited despite sessions of up to ten hours?

4. lantti

lantti Fapstronaut

It still fucks up your brain. In my experience, as I did that shit in all my horniness, It's just edging and being high as fuck. I don't know anything about tantric sexuality. But I know, that words and actions mean more in game of love than kisses and hugs, so to speak.
    How does that work out, really? It's still dopamine going through you, when you're being intimate. It's still just fooling yourself, and not doing the hard work. I don't say, never have sex- but I do say, don't waste all your time fucking around (pun intended).

Really, I think it's good we have that orgasm that ends the session, so we can continue doing the other important stuff.

Roady likes this.
  5. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

I disagree but it's not for beginners or intermediate. Actually, M or S without O recharges the brain and balance the elements. It requires tremendous impulse-control and the reward is correspondingly great.

6. Why don't you longing for a man to have a normal sexual relationship with?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  7. lantti

lantti Fapstronaut

I had that control, I'm pretty sure of it. Now what is the reward of doing this? Good feeling without loss of semen?

It's hard for me to believe this, because I did my research and it did just prove that the way "God" made it is the proper way. Now this is interesting, because we all like to get whacky sometimes, but in the end, it's just dopamine and opiates... isn't it? It does get you more attracted, more sexually active, more of that... but, still, it seems as overly glorified edging.

Roady likes this.
  8. Same here. I was able to let myself having an orgasm pure spiritually, so without any touching.
    Man, it was the baddest thing I could do to myself. Never ever again.
    It's just spiritual sex with demons.

By the way: why did you @2018 add a picture of a snake to your first post here?

9. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

Longing is the way of the Matrix. I prefer to stay outside and observe. Unless a qualified man comes along. Then I'm willing.

10. lantti

lantti Fapstronaut

To put it in secular terms, it is misuse of brain circuit meant to create new things.

Perhaps she wanted to represent himself as an eve and put the snake on the background, so the biblical story would be fulfilled?:D Don't take the apple!

In all honesty, it's edging. Personally, I think you can live your life doing that, and it will make you content and happy, even when there is no valid reason why one should be content and happy. Which is why I don't do it. It's not honest. It doesn't create anything new, because overly happy people don't have reason to work hard. And because of that, they never really live. They never feel the feelings.

Ha!:) You don't change the world, because you think it's fine as it is. Just what I was talking about. Overly happy people. Personally, I wouldn't call that enlightenment, but here you go:p

11. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

It's part of spiritual practice. A sort of sexual yoga. No, dopamines and opiates are not merely material chemicals. Nor are they all there is to sex. So many levels of spirituality to open up here but so little room for understanding unless materialistic glasses are removed.

12. Well.... well said :)
    And beside, the energy from that edging sessions must come from somewhere.
    A human cannot drain the sexual system endless without paying the price. Impossible.
    Been there, done exactly that.

13. I do not know specifically about Mantak Chias, I have come across several people writing of techniques that allow for (prolonged/multiple) orgasm without ejaculation and they made me decide I am not interested in it. I don't know but I tend to believe what goes on in the brain during orgasm is more significant than what goes on in the genitals. So from my perspective as a male it's not about semen control rather it's about orgasm control. Which really only means directing my desire, including erotic desire, to enjoying the moment rather than being sucked into achieving a 'goal'. The intense reward of Orgasm is a biological trick, meaning the actual pleasure of them is not even real.... perhaps there is a way to have 'aware orgasms' but the more I have tried staying aware during orgasms the more I realize they are the opposite of awareness. Orgasms referred to as 'the little death' as they sometimes are is actually really accurate.

2018 likes this.
  14. 2018

2018 Fapstronaut

I agree orgasms are not beneficial. That's why I question the multi-orgasmic experience.