1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 1 (and the first double digit streak in like 2 months). Yesterday after I accidentally saw some suggestive stuff on social media I became pretty irritated. Feeling better today though.

2. TrustBuster

TrustBuster Fapstronaut

Day 4 Complete! On to Day 5

The urges haven't been that bad for me. Fleeting thoughts here or there but not bad. Nothing a little mindfulness can't handle! Just focus on your breath!!

Instead of aimlessly browsing the internet at work I will actually get work done. When I do feel the urge to browse, I will come here and give an update and read others posts for strength.

Namaste!

3. Striker97

Striker97 Fapstronaut

Day 1/14
    Pretty easy
    I was in the gym
    Read a lot
    And stydied

Soren K. and darkenedverse like this.
  4. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 8/14, really strong urges on dreaming asleep. I've got rid of them by peeing and meditating. I think this anxiety is the boost of energy not being used in anything, so I'm going to clean all the house floor.

5. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

Day 7 of 14, ready to keep going!

Kizito.D, Soren K. and darkenedverse like this.
  6. LonelyRider

LonelyRider Fapstronaut

10 days. Urges still there. Still busy with home and work stuff.

7. thelegend259

thelegend259 Fapstronaut

Guys count me in! Day 0 of the 14-day challenge!!!

darkenedverse, Soren K. and Kizito.D like this.
  8. Karmicdog6901

Karmicdog6901 Fapstronaut

I gave in as well.... we both knew it might happen. We WILL learn from our mistakes. It's been over a year since I was able to break through3-4 day streak. Since December I've broke the 4 days 4 times. The hours before I did relapsed I FELT I was going to relapse that day... just like you did. For me.... I'm done telling my self I have this (for now). If I get that urge, if that self talk starts happening (about how horny I am) I'm putting the phone in the other room OR give it to my trusty roommate for the day.

9. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut

here i am ....i kno that i can do this...so im going 2 start my new year off right with this 14day challenge.....Day 0

10. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Whenever you find your mind wandering to thoughts that you shouldn't be thinking, take them captive, make them obedient to yourself, and throw them out!

darkenedverse and TrustBuster like this.
  11. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

I have the same problem with my dreams too! Peeing and meditating are good tips.

darkenedverse and Eleanor like this.
  12. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 14. So far so good. Having an accountability partner to honestly share urges and temptations with is definitely helpful and encouraging. The last long streak I had was 10 days of Summer 2017. I'm hoping to smash that streak with this 14-day challenge! For all those who are doing this challenge, keep up the good work!

darkenedverse, Zephil and Eleanor like this.
  13. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Keep pushing, even if you have to fight minute by minute, it will subside, it will ease off.

14. Blacet

Blacet Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    School started, but it was fine. Overworked myself a bit even though I promised myself to not do too much so I don't stress while getting off my PMO habbit. :O
    But tomorrow I'll go home as soon school is done so I can relax. :)

Soren K. and darkenedverse like this.
  15. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Well best Monday in a wee while, tomorrows the day I think, then onto the 21 day challenge, dun dun derrrr. A uber big thank you to you lot who just keep me grounded, and it's just great not to be pushing alone. So thanks chaps. =o) I think I'm gunna be on this site for life lol

16. BlueBalls

BlueBalls Fapstronaut

Checking in day 7 -made it past the half way mark, nothing can stop me now

Zephil likes this.
  17. lola lulu

lola lulu Fapstronaut

keep it up

Step-One likes this.
  18. Nishit

Nishit Fapstronaut

Starting The Fourteen Day Challenge

Day 0 : Successful (8-Jan)