1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well I'll start...

A place for rebooters to meet and discuss 12-Step programs in conjunction with their reboot

1. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

Ive been a grateful member of SLAA since 2008, but have also tried SA and SAA in the past. I have worked the 12 steps and try and get to 5 meetings a week.

Im currently feeling in a good place and at peace.

inthemoment and db001 like this.
  2. db001

db001 Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I've never formally worked the 12 steps in any group but I have tried to follow and implement them over the past month on my own - which I know isn't how it should work. A friend of mine has been in AA for more than three years and I've seen how the 12 steps have helped turn his life around.

I'm currently feeling excited to do this work with a group.

inthemoment likes this.
  3. Bucky32

Bucky32 Fapstronaut

Thanks Dr. I have been on nofap for several weeks now. Been doing fairly well but need to work on recovery.

I have been a longtime member of AA and have worked the steps. Finally looking at my other defects (basically pmo related) and that’s what lead me here. There are no SLAA meetings near me, so that is not really an option for me.

I look forward to more activity on this 12 step forum.

4. WillNJ

WillNJ Fapstronaut

Hello all, I have been attending SLAA for 6 months or so now and have been attending AA meetings since 2010. My SLAA sponsor is taking me through the step work now and I am still seriously struggling to stay away from my bottom lines. I am feeling hopeful though that getting involved in the nofap community will help me as well.

5. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

Ive been struggling recently in my recovery. I need to get back on track - prayers welcome :)

6. I've been praying for you doc. With God, there are no hopeless cases!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut