1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

2. DbzSaiyajin

DbzSaiyajin Fapstronaut

3. Pappawiz

Pappawiz Fapstronaut

4. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Day 16, 5 more days to complete this challenge. Couple of things happened today; my parents went to some place for 12+ hours leaving me alone, I went to gym but then I didn't had my routine breakfast in the morning as my mom wasn't there, pick up quarrel with my younger cousin and slapped him twice-thrice which I admit I'm ashamed to speak of, broke my phone in the anger, made a dent on cupboard. And I can't understand from where did all this energy came from? Now after having my dinner, I thought to see a movie with my cousin to make him neutral but rather searching for movies I went onto see nude pics and thumbnails, and now I'm cursing myself so much maybe I'm too much depressed as couldn't complete my to-do list but doing unnecessary stuff. I had loads of task in my entire day but I made a shit out of this day. Any suggestions and comments are welcome. I'm seriously not right. Thanks for your patience!!

Repentance Gorgon likes this.
  5. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

That's funny!! I remember the last time I had my wet dream was climbing the stairs and suddenly slipping from it!!!

6. Day 20/21

Praise and thanks to God, One day left to go.

Zephil likes this.
  7. Hi brother. I don't know if I'm in the right position to say this.. For the past 40 days I've been struggling as you are with the more or less same issues in anger. There will be many more person to give you advice later.

I understand that there are many different circumstance for each individual but for me personally, I would have a meditation time and I usually take a note of the reason of my anger either in my mind or in a note, then give it 24- hours time. If the feeling is gone, then I know that it isn't worth to waste my time on those exact problem in the future. But if it is not gone, then I have to address it calmly and have a communication with the person I am angry with, or discuss the situation with someone you trust.

It is not much, but it's the best advice that I can give so far..maybe more in the future.
    I still struggling too man, up to this day but at least I know what to do now than before. Stay strong and God bless you! :)

HashMachine and Zephil like this.
  8. Krishna#

Krishna# Fapstronaut

13 day finished feeling my originality

9. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

10. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

Day 20

One more day left of this challenge! Honestly never thought I'd make it this far, I'm actually pretty excited!

11. Menace

Menace Fapstronaut

12. K423

K423 Fapstronaut

I wonder if it means we're legitimately recovering and the body is naturally adjusting to this new lifestyle, hence the lack of graphic dreams while the body relieves itself

HashMachine likes this.
  13. Sistio

Sistio Fapstronaut

14. Carlos Fuentes

Carlos Fuentes Fapstronaut

15. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 21 day by day getting there

16. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

17. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut